➤ 𖥻 07ᵕ̈ ⨾ 𝘴𝘸ee𝘵𝘩𝘦a𝘳𝘵 ❞

SWEETHEART

SWEETHEART.

The second night at the Wilson's, I slept alone. Well, actually, I wasn't entirely alone, the fake Ejirou made of pillows, laid next to me, under the large blanket we shared.

There was supposed to be one of me too, but I didn't want to risk being caught, so I stayed put and covered for Ejirou. Plus, that way, I got some private bonding time with all their small dogs. Sokk's is definitely my favorite. I think I've already said that, but it's true.

Knowing Myah pretty well, I have a pretty good idea of what went on last night. She probably rambled her heart out, talking about anything and everything.

Ejirou might've tried to ignore her, to get some sleep, but she wouldn't let that happen so easily. My guess is that on the condition of him getting any sleep at all, he had to do something for her.

A hug maybe? Or more like cuddling. She probably suffocated him to death. Yeah, I know her embrace, I've felt it before. It's an overwhelming, and clingy feeling. I'm surprised I was able to handle it as an arrogant sixteen year old.

"Come on! Why can't I have one kiss?!" Her voice comes into my hearing. I raise a brow, and sit up, at the sound of an amusing conversation.

It's Monday, so Mr. and Mrs. Wilson left early, for work. Today, the house is free of parents, until six-thirty p.m. It's currently ten twenty-two a.m. Lucky for me, I'll only have to worry about two, overgrown, children when we leave to go see Y/n.

Though I'm not sure I'll be able to hold out until six. The Wilson's said I don't have to babysit their kids, but why would I leave fourteen year olds alone?! I'll just have to put up with them until they get home.

"YOU'RE FOURTEEN!" I hear Ejirou's voice. They both come into the living room. I see that he's fast walking, trying to keep his distance.

"So what you're saying is that if I were of legal age, you'd consider it?" She asks, still teasing him. At least I think it's a joke. She can't be serious. For fucks sake, she's a minor...then again, minors are stupid. She's serious.

I get up and stride over to her. Just as she's about wrap her arms around Ejirou, I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder. A gasp escapes her.

"Kai!" She exclaims.

I take her back upstairs, to her room, so that we can talk. Having seen the look on Ejirou's tired face, it seems he's just about had enough of her. When I set her down on the bed, I rest an arm over her shoulder to stop her from getting up and leaving.

"What happened last night?" I ask.

She rolls her eyes at me. It doesn't take much to get it out of her though. She tells me exactly what I thought she did—asked him questions and invaded his personal space.