Second chance (J.O)

Start from the beginning

I stared walking up the stairs and I saw Emma Chamberlain.

"Y/N how have you been?"

"I been good Emma I'm beyond grateful to be here. How have you been?"

"I been good thank you for asking. Now let's get to the outfit, who are you wearing tonight?"

After I told her what I was wearing she had a couple more questions for me.

"Last question and then I'll let you go, while you were on the red carpet you saw the beautiful talented Jenna Ortega. You two both smiled at each other and let me tell you I felt the tension all the way from up here. So the question is are you and Jenna back together?"

I laughed and shook my head "She looks amazingly beautiful as always but no we're just friends." It hurt saying that we were just friends and shit I don't even think we were friends. We haven't talked in a while anyway. I said goodbye to Emma and headed into the event.

The event was pretty boring and the food was kinda plain no seasoning whatsoever. After the event I went back to my hotel room to change for the after party.I didn't have time to get food before I left to go to the after party. Once I got there I did carpet.

 Once I got there I did carpet

"Y/N HERE!!!"

"OVER HERE!!"

"ONE MORE!!"

After the carpet I walked into the after party and music was playing and I saw one of my close friends HER.

"Y/n/N!!"

"G!!"

"So tell me, are you and such in such are back together cause the way y'all was looking at each other-"

"We're not together I haven't even talked to her since, but seeing her tonight just brought back feelings."

"Sooooo give her another chance"

We both started walking towards the bar "G she hurt me I can't put myself through that again"

"Y/N who know maybe y'all can get it right this time"

I ordered four shots because that was the only thing that was going to get me through the night. I too two right then and there, and saved the other two for later. Me and G talked for a bit and then she left to go talk to some people.

"Why are you sitting here all by yourself hm?" I looked up from my glass to see Jenna

I laughed and shook my head "because I don't want to be here" I took my last two shots and looked back at her. Her freckles became more prominent since the last time I saw her.

"Well how about we leave and go grab something to eat? I know you didn't really eat at the event"

I hesitated on what to say and then I thought shot what do I have to lose, yep the tequila is talking now. "Alright" we both got up from the bar and left the event.

We started walking and she turned to me "I know a spot down the block that sells good tacos" I nodded. We walked to the taco spot in silence. We ordered and sat at a table

"Why did you come talk to me at the bar?"

"I saw you at the bar by yourself and I just went for it"

"Mhm"

I few minutes passed before either one of us spoke "Y/N I missed you so much and I know what I did was fucked and I'm so so sorry. Give me one more chance. I promise I won't break your heart, your the only one I want. Please Y/N"

I stayed silent thinking about all the possibilities this night could end. I could end the night with her in my arms, I could just walk out, so many more things can happen.

"Jenna you left because you couldn't do long distance, so what's the difference between then and now? You're gonna be gone again for another role, and it still will be long distance."

"I know and long distance is inevitable but I want to do it with you, I want to be with you y/n. When I left I tried to forget about you, but everything remained me of you it was fucking torture and not the good kind. You lingered in my mind for months"

"Since you felt that way why didn't you reach out?"

"I was scared"

I raised an eyebrow "Of?"

"I was scared to reach out because I didn't want you to hate me... no I didn't want to know that you hated me so I never reached out"

"I could never hate you but you can't just walk back into my life like you didn't leave for two years"

"I know and I'm willing to work for you, whatever you want I'll do it with no hesitation, I ready to learn about all the things you love and hate. I just need a second chance please y/n"

I was definitely tipsy and hungry. My food had came and I started to eat my tacos not caring what she was saying at the moment. When I opened my eyes she was looking at me wanting for my answer.

"Hm?"

"I'm ready to work for you, I just need and second chance y/n/n" when she said that name all the memories with her in it started flooding my brain. Yeah I was definitely to tipsy for this damn conversation right now.

"I don't want you to break my heart again, I need to think about it"

We left the taco spot and went back to the after party. I left the party with my security and headed back to the hotel. Once I got into my room I took a shower and went to bed. I was woken up by knock on my door I checked my clock and it was 3:26 AM. Who the fuck is knocking at my door this late.

I check the peep hole and see Jenna standing there. I open the door "Jenna what ar-" she stopped me mid sentence and kissed me, I kissed her back and the kiss was different it was passionate but fast. I pulled away and I could tell she was drunk as fuck. "Jenna where is your room"

"Uhhhh 247" yeah this girl was definitely drunk. I grabbed my room key and then I held her and went to her room. I opened her door and pulled her inside, I sat her on the bed and told her shoes off. "Cmon go take a shower" she got up and walked to the bathroom.

I picked out clothes for her to wear to bed. She put her clothes on and brushed her teeth. She laid in bed and I tucked her in. I was about to leave I heard her say "stay please". I sighed and turned back to her she looked so comfortable just waiting for me to be in bed with her.

I turned back around and left to go back to my room. If she wants this second chance she has to work for it and if I stay I would have definitely just gave her that second chance. I laid in bed and fell asleep.