CHAPTER SIX ~Missing~

TW/S: Lots of cussing, People going missing, panic 

Fun fact: There is a type of Rat that is kept as pets! They have been breed to be pets for hundreds of years, and even have their own unique patterns!

(Blackhats POV)

What. The. FUCK WAS THAT?!

I have never in counted anything like that. That... that was something strong.

Though I won't admit it out loud, that $thing$ far surpasses what I'm capable of. And it knew it.

I don't want to think about how strong it is, but come to think of it, all of my disgusting employees have been acting, even if slightly, off recently... especially Flug.

I was able to identify that that entity wasn't from this realm, but then what is its business here? And why did it ask me? Because I am is another demon? No, I'm smart enough to know that. It wants something. And that something, is here.

And the reason I am sure that this is all real, is because of one small minor detail...

demons don't dream.

(No one's POV)

Demencia walked down the long hallways, exited to annoy Flug. The mansion was silent, but she didn't seem to notice, she was more focused on her own thoughts.

She pranced down the hallway before barging into the lab, before being surprised that Flug wasn't there.

"Welp, no one to stop me now!" A large grin grew on her face and then she proceeded to start destroying things inside the laboratory that ranged from blueprints to machines.

She stopped when she spotted a locked draw.

"Ohhh~ dose little old Flug have some secrets?"

Then she absolutely destroyed the draw, before looking at the contents inside.

There lay a notebook, a bunch of scribbled drawings in sealed plastic bags, and lastly, an old, extremely weathered, crumpled paper bag.

Nothing felt right, and for the first time in her life, Demencia hesitated.

"505...?" She called out, seconds later a bear came round the corner, not surprised by the mess she made.

"Do you know what this is, I think you know him best...?" She gestured towards the contents of the broken draw. 505 shock his head in response.

Suddenly demencia realised, where IS Flug?!

She had read the note, but it had been hours at this point!

She rushed over to Blackhat, for once not to flirt with him.

It may not always seem like it, but she really cared for the nerd.

She barged in without hesitation. But for once, Blackhat was not mad.

"FLUG IS MISSING!!" She said in a panicked voice.

The demons face changed. "WHAT?!"

"I READ A NOTE SAYING HE WAS GOING OUT QUICKLY BUT ITS BEEN TEN HOURS!"

"THEN GO FIND HIM! DON'T JUST STAND THERE!!" The demon screamed.

Demencia quickly scurried out of the room in panic, and frantically looked around, only to remember the mysterious things in Flugs draw.

"Maybe that will help...?"

She didn't dare to touch the drawing and the bag.

She took a closer look at the book, it looked to be old, but frequently used. In the front had the word 'M O N O' engraved in the front.

"Who or what is Mono? Monochrome? Ugh... I just need to find Flug."

She opened the note book.

'It contacted me, somehow... I thought it was gone?! But it's still able to communicate with me. Anywho, this is what I saw:

I woke up in a dark room, I could barely see anything, but I had a dim torchlight, it was an exact replica of the one I used to have, I started running my hand across the wall to know my surroundings, but... it was the tower. The same gross, moist, rotten flesh plagued my hand. Those large, wet eyes looked at me. It was the tower. I started running but then'

The rest of the page was empty.

Demencias face went pale.

"That's... thats fucking gross."

"He is hiding something. And that something I get the feeling is gonna be a big problem..."

Sorry for the short chapter! I'm just having a lot of writers block, and I keep getting sick lol.