It's silent for a little while before Rom makes his way in front of me. I try to fight my smile as I quickly step to the side and continue walking. He sighs in what I would assume is defeat and he returned to side quietly and that was how our journey to the diner went.

"Table for two please," I say to the receptionist at the diner and she leads us to a booth. We were seated by the front and the sun was beaming, not helping with my hangover. I groan and put my hood over my head and lay my head down on the table. I feel someone caressing my head and I lean into it.  

"What can I get for you guys today?" I hear but I don't have the strength to raise my head back up. "What would you like ?" He whispers into my ear softly. "Just order me something greasy," I say lowly. "Okay," He whispers softly. 

"Can we get two cheeseburgers with fries and some orange juice, and for her burger no tomatoes, or pickles please and thanks," He says to the waitress and I couldn't be anymore grateful. 

"I see you finally decided to stop giving me the silent treatment," He chuckles out. I slowly raise head and lean it against my hand, "I just did it out of spite, no reason," I say smirking slightly, "And you folded with the quickness," I say chuckling at him. 

"Well two can play at that game," He says and stays silent. Our food is brought over by the waitress and plated for us. "Thank you," I say and so does Rom. We both dig into our food and it's quiet, all that can be heard is the munching of fries and the low hum of the music in the diner. I slowly look back at Roman who's quietly scrolling through his phone. I'm not one to back down easy so I stay silent as well. We quickly finish our food and pay for our meals. 

The journey to the dorms was the same as the one to the diner. We make it  back to my dorm and to my surprise Roman followed me back inside. Here I thought he was going to go back to his room. 

I take my shoes off and walk towards my bathroom to wash my hands, I wasn't really in the mood to go anywhere right now. I change my clothes into an oversized shirt and some shorts and make my way back into my room. Rom is just there sitting in my desk chair. We made eye contact and I smirk at him slightly and walk towards him. My leg makes contact with his knees and I smirk at him again, "You're really not going to speak to me hm?" I cheekily ask.

He exhales deeply and turns away from me. I chuckle lowly feeling a bit bold I lean towards him and use my hand to turn his face toward mine, "You sure you wanna do that?" I question softly caressing his face with my hand.

I feel him relaxing slightly, I quickly retract my hand and make my way back  to my bed. I know I've got him because I hear him quickly get out of the chair and grab my hand. I spin around and my face makes slight contact with his chest. I take a quick whiff of whatever cologne he has on and I look at him through my lashes, "Yes Roman, how can I help you?" I cheekily ask.

He rolls his eyes, "Stop being a smart ass," He says before he wraps his arms around me and nestles his face in my neck. "Don't ignore me, everyone can ignore me, but you, no I can't handle being ignored by you," He rasps out and I inhale sharply. I slowly wrap my arms around him and rub his back soothingly," Okay, I won't ignore you again," I whisper softly. 

The unlocking of the from door is what makes us jump away from each other awkwardly. "I'm just gonna um .. leave  yeah," Rom says and makes his way to the door. "Uh, hi Yon," He waves awkwardly at her and walks out. We both stare at each other before we burst out into laughter.

"So, how was your night," She says wiggling her eyebrows in a suggestive way, I shake my head in disagreement. "Nothing like that happened, but I do need to tell you about this really crazy dream I had last night," I say grabbing her and leading her towards my bed. She nods her head telling me to continue.

"Ok so basically it started last night at the party, this is before the dream by the way," I clarify, "So remember how we were on the dancing, "She nods," So when I was dancing I felt a pair of eyes on me and I turn around to find Roman looking at me right," I pause, "So with the liquid courage and whatever the hell was in those brownies, I started dancing you know suggestively towards him," She screeches and smacks my hand repeatedly," I know, I know, anyways I got tired and went to the kitchen to get some more water and he followed me, and then all of a sudden he was behind me. And he had his arm wrapped around me and he was like really close," I say softly, "But then I pushed him away and went to the bathroom because I had to pee obviously, but then someone was like knocking on the door receptively and I open the door to find Roman there," I pause and look at her reaction to find her in shock, "All of a sudden I'm on the bathroom counter with my arms around Rom and our faces inches away from each other," I feel myself getting hot even thinking about it.

"Then someone knocks on the door before anything can happen, and then we both leave the bathroom, that's when I texted you about leaving ," She nods, "I make it back to the dorm, and I don't remember how, then all of a sudden I'm making out with Rom in the dorm, and it felt so real? I was shock, but then I wake up and realize it was all a dream," I exhale out after the long rant I just gave her. I look at her and wait for her response, it silent for a moment, "Jagi, do you like Roman," Although her question shocked me I did kind of expect it. "Yeah, I think so, I mean , the dream was very telling of how I felt so, yeah I guess I do," I finally admit to myself.

"I like Roman." 

Sorry for the over due update, school has been kicking me in the butt and working on top of that, yeah. But I hope y'all enjoy this chapter, and I don't know when I'll be able to update but yay hope you enjoy

ALSO FREE PALESTINE !

https://act.uscpr.org/a/%20stop-funding-israels-massacres.