"Thank you, Max. And we still have editing, post-sound, soundtrack..." The blue haired sighed and didn't even continue the list, knowing that there was still a lot left to do. "Then who's going to take Myléne's part?" Y/N asked.

"Um, me, of course!" Chloé spoke up. "You haven't even read the script." Alya protested. "Of course I have. The first scene, anyway. I can even tell you that it ends with a kiss between Agent Smith and Officer Garcia." she explained, then went closer to the Agreste girl, who was currently leaning against the teacher's desk.

The girl's eyes widened and she moved away slightly in shock. What was Chloé talking about? There was no such scene in the script.

In front of them, Marinette froze a bit and different images of the two kissing appeared in her mind. She couldn't let that happen. Alya, who saw that she was staring at herself, went up to her and poked her in the face. Then the blue haired angrily grabbed the collar of her shirt.

"You wrote that?!" The brunette removed her hands from her collar. "Hold up." She took the script in her hand and started reading. "I didn't write that."

"Uh, I wrote it. It was just a little tweak. You know, to move the story forward." Nino explained. Alya was furious at this. "What?! You edited my script without even telling me?! That's low!"

"Wait a minute. You mean, our script!" The two glared at each other.

The twins stared at them boredly. They were like an old married couple. Rose offered them juice, which Adrien accepted. Then Chloé took the drink from his hand.

"Oh, who cares who wrote what. We've got to film this thing right?" She started to drink the juice, which Adrien stared at in disbelief. Y/N giggled at his face.

"She's right. Principal Damocles is only allowing us to use the school until 6 pm sharp. Which leaves us 9 hours 12 minutes and 12 seconds. 11, 10, 9, 8, 7..." Max continued the countdown.

Marinette pulled Alya away from Nino. "Y/N and Chloé kissing cannot happen! No way." she was furious. "It makes no sense story-wise anyway. The main character's emotional journey-" The blue haired interrupted. "Hold on." she said, then ran to the others.

"We can't let Myléne just leave just like that. It's wrong. We all chose her to play the leading female role and we're all in this movie together. She needs our support. I'm gonna go find her and bring her back!" with that she started towards the door.

"Always trying to save the day, aren't you, Marinette? Good luck finding the filthy hole that scaredy cat's hiding in." Chloé scoffed.

As soon as she walked out of the room, the blonde shouted again. "Well then. Let's finally film that scene. We don't have much time anyway, do we?" Y/N was about to object, but Nino spoke up. "You're right. We don't have much time. Chloé, you play Myléne's role."

The Agreste girl sighed, but relented. After all, they really didn't have much time and still had to film a lot of scenes. Everyone took their seats, and then Nino started recording.

"Horrificator take 15."

"Action!" exclaimed Nino.

"I'm not scared of that Horrificator thingy, Officer whatever your name is. Now kiss me." Chloé placed her hands on Y/N's shoulders and began to lean towards her. The blonde's eyes widened slightly at the sudden action and she did her best to stay calm and not pull away. She was desperately waiting for this inconvenience to end. Fortunately, the scene was interrupted.

"Cut!" exclaimed the blue haired who had now returned with Alya. "Marinette, what gives? We're in the middle of a shoot and I'm the director, FYI. I say cut, no one else. Comprende?" Nino complained. "And I'm the producer. Myléne's supposed to be the star of this movie."