Stronger

++*NOVAS POV*++
"Hey are you sure your okay?" Hawkins asks me as i walk down the stairs. "Promise, just had a little déjà vu." I laugh as he nods. "Happens at the most random times" he says as we walk to the brown couch sitting in front of a fireplace. "So, why dont you live with ur parents?" I say out of curiosity. "Well i moved to Tokyo to find you. Ive been moving everywhere since i got my degree." He says. I cant help but feel bad for him. He took his last years of childhood to find me. I feel the guilt wash over me like a wave.

I sit down my body sinking into the crack of the couch. I wiggle to get comfortable as Hawkins sits by me. "Hey." He says making me look at him as i stop moving. "Im, im sorry about how i acted earlier. Its just i spent 3 years finding you and i couldn't just let u go back. I know you got hurt." He says looking at my stomach. "When you stretched your shirt lifted up and i saw the two big scars and scratches. What did he do to you?" Hawkins asks. I think long and hard if I should tell him the truth. "It just happened when i first got kidnapped. I was in a dark room and tied up. They were speaking and while i was moving to try and hear better i knocked something over. Tom came in and just started speaking to me seductively. When he touched my face i managed to get my hands out of the rope slashing him with my pocket knife. Than he freaked out. And...yea" i didn't want to finish the story or how i get the scars. I wanted to forget about it. Erase it from my memory. Burn it.

++*BILLS POV*++
I drove into the garage as Tom parked right by me. We both got out of the car as tom started to walk. "Wait!" I say as he looks back "Whats the plan?" I question as he fully turns around. "There is none. We'll run with the punches." He says folding his arms "No plan? Are you utterly insane?" I ask raising my voice "What do you think?" He chuckles before walking inside. I sigh leaning against my car, she means so much to me. Im going to get her back. But i have to keep my distance. At least try. Im going to be the new boss, a random goody two shoes like that bitch wont take that away from me. Ive been to kind and caring for her. Once we do get her back shes gonna learn a different version of me. Not the one that hurt lyla. Thats only level one. And who knows how many levels i have. Everyone in the house knows how i actually am. Who i actually am. I try to be sweet and nice but thats not me. We got raised the opposite. To be strong and bold. I hurt people. I kill people. I always have. At night when we go to the bar. Which we have been doing without Nova since the incident last time. I kill about 2-3 people 10 if im lucky. Shes not who i think i am. Oh am i happy to bring him back. Though the others wont be. Like Tom. Since i calmed down he's been acting like the strong one. But really he's only half of me. We both have anger problems. And he has this thing where his mood changes randomly which still scares be cause he can do fucked up stuff. But i do worse. I fuck up stuff more than he wish we could. Though tom, he doesn't just fuck up objects. He fucks up women. He likes it, he loves it. He likes there screams and sobs. He likes their pleads and begs for mercy. He's been getting annoyed with Ziggy lately cause she doesn't make noise anymore. Even when she came back from the hospital. He got home later than us and beat her. I wont lie. I beat women too. But not as bad. I dont have the desire. It doesn't make me happy or gleam with joy like him. Thats why i have to remind him im better, stronger. Even if it means hurting Nova. Or any other.

+++