Table manners.

⚠️Sexual assault, can be sensitive, harsh words⚠️

We pull up to a big building. "IBEX" it reads as we stop the car. Bill gets out walking around the car and opening the door for Lyla.

I smile seeing how much of a gentleman he is as i open my door and get out. I walk behind Bill and Lyla as the others pull up. Im now in the middle since all the others were walking behind me except for Tom and Ziggy since they ran ahead for their "Main Entrance"

We walk inside as my head filled with loud banging music, laughing, talking, yelling, etc.

I cover my ears for an attempt to block out the sound. Everyone goes quiet as we all walk in. I can feel everyone move there eyes from them to me. I walked with my head down hands over my ears as im covered in scratches and bruises. Only on my arms and legs since my face is covered with makeup.

Whispers fill the big club as I could feel peoples eyes burning into every spot of my body. I jump as Tom claps his hands, everyone stops whispering and looks away continuing what they were doing before.

We walked through the club as everyone made way. I could still see people giving me quick glances but i ignored it. We walked up the stairs to another bar. Many people covered the upstairs as i kept bumping into people. Georg helped me stay stable as we walked over to 2 couches filled with people.

The people didn't seem to notice Tom until he cleared his throat. Some of them got up quick and scared as others scoffed and got up. Once they left we all sat down. I still stood since i didn't know where to go.

"Here Nova!" Ziggy says with a big welcoming smile pushing Tom a little to make room. She patted the empty spot by her, I give here a little smile sitting by her.

It felt a bit awkward as they were all talking. Tom suddenly got up and walked away. I looked at Ziggy in confusion as she looked down with a sad expression.

"Are you okay?" I ask rubbing her arm. She nods looking at me with a big smile, just like lyla did when she was talking about a "normal" life.

"So how much do you like Tom?" I ask stupidly in a matter to change the subject. Ziggy sighs before looking at me "Well, he can be ruff, rude, controlling, and a dick." Ziggy giggles low "But, ive been with him for so long. I just built a strong love for him, i tried to ignore it when i first felt it a couple years back, but i couldn't" Ziggy admits.

It was a lot for me to take in, years? I nod with a smile setting my hand on her knee "Im sure he feels the same about you" i say with a sweet smile as Ziggy scoffs "Definitely not." She says still with a smile as her eyes start to water. Worry washes over my body as I bring her into a tight hug.

"Hey is everything okay?" Bill blurts out as Ziggy wipes her tears smiling "Im going to clean up" she says her voice breaking a bit before she gets up and runs in the crowd.

Bill shrugs as he continues to talk with food in his mouth. He keeps chewing with his mouth open as i get more and more annoyed "Do you have any table manners" i say annoyed as they all look at me. Bill shakes his head no with a big smile as he throws a nacho in his mouth. I giggle before getting up. "Im going to get a drink." I say as they nod. I run towards the bar. After i get my drink i look over at Bill, lyla, Gustav, sie, Georg, and Brooke. I smile as they were laughing. I look down from the railing as people danced and kissed.

I let the interest take over as I sneakily walked down the stairs to the floor. I walked through the crowd before making it to a small room with many couches. I look over the couches in disgust as it was just men with girls all over them. I kept looking over all of them until something catches my eye. Cornrows, my heart drops as Ziggys words play over and over in my head. "Definitely not"

I feel anger fill inside me as i felt i was about to blow into fire. Poor Ziggy, she loves him with all her heart and he just treats her like a doll. I was about to go over to him before someone grabbed my arm.

I look over seeing a middle aged man, probably in his 30s. He reeked of alcohol. I tried to yank my arm away but he just tightened his grip. He pulled me through the crowd as I was still trying to get my arm free. He makes it to a bathroom door as i now know what he has in mind. He smiles at me as disgust washes over me again. I kicked and punched trying to get free as we made it closer and closer to the door.

I looked upstairs. They couldn't hear me if i screamed for them. The music is to loud for them to hear me from up there. Suddenly Tom pops into my mind, he probably doesn't care but its worth a shot.

"TOM!" I yell hanging onto the corner of the wall as the man tried to pull me in. "TOM!" I now screamed as many people looked at me before the man threw me in the bathroom locking the door. I groaned as my body hit the floor, that will definitely leave a bruise.

I look up at the man slowly sliding back until my body hits the wall. The man chuckles as he starts walking towards me. I squirm as he lifts me up by my hair. It reminds me of Tom, and we all know how that ended.

He threw me against the wall, Tom. He ran his hands over my waist to my butt as i kick but feel weak since my head hit the wall. I then knee him in the nuts, Tom. He groans and punches me in the stomach. I gasp for air as he slams his body into mine forcefully kissing me. It starts to get blurry, no im not going to let this happen. Keep fighting.

The man slides his hand under my dress.
"Tom" i say weakly gasping for air. The man slides his hands in my underwear as he starts kissing my neck. "No" i cry as his fingers make it to my entrance.

"NOVA!" I hear Someone yell as the man doesn't stop. I squirm and scream, this is not how im going to lose my virginity.

"NOVA?" Somebody yells again. I focus on the voice trying to figure out who it is as the man gets closer and closer. Tom? Tom!

"TOM!" I scream using all my strength and my breath. The man suddenly punches me in the stomach again as i fall to the floor. The man laughs low looking at me and licking is fingers, gross. Suddenly theres banging on the door "NOVA!" Tom yells as everyone in the club goes silent. It's starts to get blurry as the banging gets louder.

The man seems to ignore it as he starts unbuckling his belt. I gasp for air as he takes on his pants and underwear. I slam my eyes shut feeling disgusted. The man try's to pry my mouth open as I hold it shut. What the fuck? Suddenly the door falls down. Tom stands there with a gun looking at my half naked body.

BANG

It goes black.

________________

Sorry this one's sensitive but its fir a reason! Its sunday😫 but luckily I don't have school tomorrow cause of labor day! I wish it was still summer🙁 but! I will be posting another chapter today so look forward to that! Love you guys!