"Mommy" Eissa called for me as I held my head down looking at Joseph.

It was getting harder for me to talk. I cleared my throat looking away from the casket into Eissa's big eyes. "Mommy don't cry" he whispered.

"I'm not crying baby" I sniffled.

"Come sit with us" he whined.

My mother sat to my left as Christopher sat to my right, Eissa bounced and played behind us in Stevanna's lap next to Story. As the service continued I couldn't pay attention with Christopher checking his phone ever five seconds.

I eventually elbowed him. He gave me a concerning look before whispering in my ear. "I'm waiting on Al to text me, I haven't heard from him since yesterday"

Christopher's been keeping track of Al's every move after Kim's death. After the funeral all of the family met at my mothers house. Christopher parked the car outside of her driveway before looking at me to his right.

"I'll pick you guys up ok" he said making me frown my brows.

My eyes darted at him from the passenger seat. "Where do you think you're going" I questioned him.

"I'm going to stop Al from doing something stupid" he sighed.

My heart began to sink thinking about Christophe getting involved with Al's situation. I couldn't handle anymore loses that day. "Maybe Joey should go with you" I suggested.

He twisted his mouth thinking to himself. "Your worried about me aren't you" fear was written all over his face as he glanced at me.

"Be safe please for me and the kids" I said placing my left hand on his right cheek before leaning into his warm lips with mine.

His plump lips made me want to cling onto him in that very moment. But I know Al needed him more than I did.

"Ok I'll see you guys later" he said looking back at the kids.

Story lifted her head up from her phone while Eissa's head laid back sleeping in his car seat. "See you later dad" Story said giving us a half smile.

Christopher

Al was stupid for going after Diddy and I was just as dumb for getting in the middle of it. I sped there driving like a bat out of hell.

Once I got there I hopped out of the car as my heart dropped to the sight of a flashy Benz. It had to be Diddy. Picking my feet I could feel my heart racing as I ran to the front door.

"Al!" I yelled in my deep voice banging on the locked door. "IT'S CHRISTOPHER"

The door finally swung open to Diddy standing there with his chin held up high and chest poked out. He's was standing there like he owned the place. The sight of his cocky face made me want to rage.

Before he could even speak I ducked my head before driving it into his stomach. I tackled him into the house bringing him down to the ground. He fell on his back first even coughing a little. I had the upper hand as he laid on the ground helpless.

Raising my fist I got ready cocking it back before driving into his face I was stopped by Al's voice. "STOP" his shaking voice was filled with terror. "TURN AROUND"