4 • Don't Make Me Say It

Start from the beginning

And the real reason was you were cramping up, and you oh so desperately wanted his heat pad hands to hold you all night.

"You want me to stay?" A smirk grows big on the blonde's face, you don't have to say anything, he can see it all right in your eyes.

The eyes — they never lie.

"I'll have to make sure it's okay with Bib." You reach to touch him, he always smells so good, you continue to play with that button and he can't stop smiling big at you.

Only when he's leaning down to kiss you again is when in one quick movement you move away from him, softly going up the stairs to your room, giving him a teasing smile over your shoulder.

Approaching your room, you gently open it, and that's when you get a look at the time from Bib's bright alarm clock: 1:47 am.

Super late.

Bib was actually stepping out of the bathroom, tip toeing her way back to her bed, her cute polka dot pajamas on her body.

She nearly jumps up and falls over when she sees you standing there, letting out a small yipping sound instead of screaming,

"Peach! Oh my god I thought you were a serial killer."

"Nope," you follow her as she crawls back into her bed, "Bib, I...wanted to ask you something."

You've never been one to sugar coat anything, so you come straight out with it, "can Hayden spend the night? He doesn't want to drive back in the rain."

She gulps at you, processing the question, she looks at your bed, then back at you. The worrisome look in her eye.

You can hear her thoughts basically, "we aren't going to have sex, Bib! Not with you in the room anyway. Besides, it's late, and we're tired."

Bib's face instantly relaxes, "did you ask Pres?"

Shaking your head you shrug, "you know she'll say no, there's that stupid rule in place. He'll just sneak out tomorrow morning to avoid the whole baseball bat situation. I'll tell him."

"I don't know...what if she finds out and she yells at us?" Bib is worried she'll get in trouble. Never has this girl gotten in trouble in her life.

"Pshh, let her yell at you and she'll see what happens." You've adopted Bib as a little rescue too, now you have three, Hayden, Andy and Bib.

Making your way to the stairs, you wave Hayden to come up and he quickly jogs up the steps.

Before opening the door, you turn to look at him, he's so happy that he's staying. He hasn't been able to stop smiling, "Bib said you could stay if you're a good boy."

"I'm always a good boy," this time he steals a kiss from your lips, god his lips are suuuper soft. Like pillow soft.

Gently walking into your room, Bib was already sleeping again, she can very distantly hear you and Hayden shuffling around.

You pull him into the bathroom, and hand him an extra toothbrush, dipping his hands he splashes you with the excess water.

Wearing a pair of his old shorts that you kept, you get into an old shirt of his which is what you normally slept in. And some panties. But considering tonight's change of plans.

Crawling into bed, you make room for Hayden and very quietly laugh at how tall he looked in your queen sized bed, he kisses you quiet stealing a sweet kiss from your lips.

Your hand accidentally brushes upon his torso...and you're caught off guard for a moment...why was it so much firmer?

Letting your hands roam him, he snickers, wincing softly at your cold hands touching him, "what is it?"