Severus Snape

Female
_________________

You have been misbehaving in Snape's class for weeks and months. He had the last straw in his last lesson of the day with you. So.. He thought of a punishment for you to deal with.

______________________

You're pinned to your professors bed. You glance down looking at Snapes lower half. His eyes follow yours, a grin planted on his face. You keep staring at it, buldging through his tight slacks.

"Eyes up here little one."

You snap your eyes up and nod. Embarrassed.

"I warned you, but you kept disobeying me."He says. You cant help but keep looking at his buldge showing through his slacks. The temptation of wanting him to just take you here increases, it was agony. The silence between you was short.

"Sir please" You say in hope he'll give you some sympathy. "Shh! Be silent.." He whispered into your ear.

He layed over you silently as if he was admiring every detail on your body. His hand slides to your wrist pinning it above your head. His other hand sliding to your other wrist and pinning it above your head also. Pushing you further into the bed.

"You need to stop looking little one.. Its disrespectful.." He says. One of his hands slide down to your hips to fiddle with the fabric of your skirt as you stare up at him, lust filled in his eyes.

She wraps her hands around his neck and stares up at the man. His eyes hardening. She pulls his head down to her neck and lets one hand wander into his black hair and his lips slowly caresses her neck. He slides a hand underneath her hair and onto her neck.

He starts to roughly kiss her skin. His tongue barely grazing her neck. He looks at the woman as he keeps going. His hand slid up her thigh and hooked his fingers onto her knickers before pulling them down and removing them from her body. He spreads her legs delicately.

"My.. my... little one..." He whispers. "You're drenched through. Wet for just me down there arent we.."

And he was right. She was, wetness slicking down her lower half. His hands slid behind to grab the back of her thighs, leaning forward, his breath tickling her flesh. She sighed in pleasure.

He grumbled. "This is so wrong" He said moving his mouth even closer. "But it couldn't hurt."

He murmered "You wont tell a soul princess.."

He slid his way from her clit to her cunt with a slick of his tongue. To him nothing tasted sweeter and one taste of her wouldn't be enough to fulfil.

"Please" she murmered "Just one more." He slid his tongue flat against her clit to sample the sweet taste of her. His dick now properly buldging through his slacks.

She cried out against the bed. The noises and the taste of her. He dove into her. His hand burying into the back of her thighs.

He fucked her with his tongue and his lips and his teeth, eating her, eating her out like his last meal. Her cunt exactly perfect as he imagined all those times she came to visit.

You would come, he decided right then. He would make you come on his face, and just the thought made his balls cock up and his dick jolt in his pants. It was a possibility that him himself might orgasm without even touching his own cock. He let one of his fingers slide over to your heat and then slid it inside, crooking it down to find the soft spot that would push you over the edge. You were grinding back into his face, your fingers clenching onto the bed sheets, long sighs and moans breaking through your throat.

All he could breath and taste was her. What the hell was he doing. A PROFESSOR with a student pinned to his bed, him kneeling between her legs as if he was praying to her cunt, kneeling with his face burried between her legs.

But then you came, you cry the most beautiful sound hes heard in his life, and everything vanished but you, and your smell, and your taste, and your walls clenching around his finger as you tug on his hair.

He pulled back, wanting another go. But no. He then stood and saw you looking up breathless and breathing heavily.

"No one's ever done that to me.." You mumble.

Do they mean tongue fucked them? Pin them to a bed and lick her until she cannot stand any more?

"No ones ever made me come with their mouth, i mean" She said

He was confused "No man has ever.. Gone down on you?" Snape was confused but understanding she was (Whatever age ya want).

She shook her head "But that felt good." He was shocked. How could no one have ever done that to her. Oh right. Boys needs.

"What a shame little one." He said. He pressed his covered erection into her lower half.

"I see no ones taken care of you properly before." He dropped a hand down to find her clit. Humming once he had found it swollen and hot with need.

"But i wont lie princess It turns me on knowing I have been the first man too.. taste you."

He stared at her. Lust filling his eyes.

She grabbed his belt before he could react and started to remove it. He groaned. She pulled his pants down slightly fo reveal a bit of his lower area and slid one of her legs on each side. Her cunt dripping onto the bed sheets. His hand grabbed her waist and flipped both them over her legs on either side of his lower half. Come dripping onto his skin. She slides her hands from his lower half up to his chest. His hands fall onto her hips as she slowly slides his cock into her dripping cunt.

His hands grip tightly onto your hips as you slowly collide.

Long sighs and moans escape your mouth and groans escape his. "Fuck YN." He moaned. He takes hold of your hips as your speed picked up as you rode on his cock. Drips of her come coating his twitching cock inside her.

His head fell back along with her. Her hands fell onto his chest as she steadied herself and kept on riding his body.

"Come." She said. Snape looked at her. "Come.." He groaned and threw his head back, come shooting out of his dick. Her coming aswell come gushing out of her. Both breathing heavily coming down from their high.

Sweat drips from both of yours and his head. His hair falling over his shoulders. You slowly laid down on his chest. His cock still twitching inside you. He wrapped his arms around your body holding you tightly close to him as if he thought you would leave him. His warm hand slides under your shirt slowly massaging your back.

He looks at your exhausted figure and kisses your hair. His eyes full of love as he stares at you. He slowly lays his head onto his pillows.

"I love you Y/N..."