𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓑𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽

Sinclair stares infront of him. Thoughts fling through his head to where you have gone. Ever sincle Natalie his trust issues have gone so high that its higher than his house.

Once when you went out with your family and you got back Sinclaie straight away asked who was there, what you did, how did it go, just to see your facial expressions and his fear of losing you was all he could ever think about.

You leaving..

You abandoning him..

Dating someone else..

That's what his thoughts were about..
All.. day.. long..

________________________

Sinclair rests his head in-between your thighs. His eyes are closed. His hands are folded on his stomach and your hand are running through his hair.

"Darling.." He asks

"Yes?"

"Do you love me?"

He asks this every night and every night you give an answer.

"Would I be here if I didnt?"

Sinclair didnt answer as you remember Natalie stayed even when fucking her brother.

"Yes Sinclair I love you. I love you so much"

He stays silent for a minute then speaks "More than that actor you love? Alan Rickman?"

"More than the actor I love."

You kissed his head and let your hand run freely through his sandy hair. He suddenly turned around so he was on his stomach, giving your thigh a kiss before closing his eyes once again. Your hand going back to his hair.

His breathing slowly calms down and he falls asleep. You lay back against the soft mattress and pull the blacket to cover Sinclairs lower body. His arms wrapped around your thighs as you slowly fall asleep to the sound of his breathing and rain splashing against the glass pain's.