𝐻𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝒢𝓇𝓊𝒷𝑒𝓇

Hans has gone on a trip after faking his death and he met you a week in. You became friends, best friends, the lovers and the months,weeks and days went by.

The one thing he never told you was.

He was THE Hans Gruber. The one who 'died' and robbed every thing he could. You kept it secret thag you never knew until he crept up on the news.

News:

Hans Gruber the one who was seen falling from a high building is not dead and has still got the money he had stole. He is alive and as far as we know he is still in this country and state but we have no idea where. If you do see him (an image pops up of Hans) contact the police immediately to ensure your safety and to put him away for years and years.

 If you do see him (an image pops up of Hans) contact the police immediately to ensure your safety and to put him away for years and years

Hans slowly got up and stared at you.

"I already knew Hans"

He glared at you in shock his hand already on his gun hidden in his pants pocket "What.?"

"I already knew"

"And you didnt leave.. Why.."

"Your obviously not dangerous and you've not killed me so.."

He nods. Putting his gun back into his pocket fully.

"AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU WERE A RICH BITCH?!"

"IM SORRY!!"

"WE COULD'VE LEFT THIS SHITTY HOTEL IDIOT"

"I KNOW IM SORRY!!"

"YOU WILL BE!"

You start running after him as he runs away as fast as he can, you barely keeping up.

Lets just say the poor man ended up on the floor in pain