Severus Snape

Snape looks around your classroom and sees some books on your desk. He walks over to the desk and picks up the books.

"House of Birth?" He throws the book down and moves onto the other one

"A womb with a view-" He seems confused by the weird names and chuckles to himself.

"Anna Placentina?" He puts the books down.

"Why would Y/N have a bunch of books on pregnancy?"

He silent for a little.

"Unless.."

Hes silent for a while and thinks abouts it.

He starts screaming and runs out the classroom belting down the hallways.

Everyone in the great hall looks at each other in confusion as they hear screaming.

They all turn to Snape once he runs into the great hall screaming his head off.

"Is this man okay-" Seamus asks

"No idea-" Ron replies

Minerva looks up and Albus turns around to see their bestfriend screaming.

"What is the matter Snape?" Minerva asks.

"Were gonna be aunts and uncles!!" Snape shouts

Albus and Minerva look at each other.

"Y/N IS!!-" Minerva shouts
"PREGNANT" Albus finishes for her.

The two of them gasp. All three of them run out the great hall screaming and running to Y/N for answers.

All the students stare at each other along with the left over professors.

"Our professor? Pregnant?" A hufflepuff says.

"Professor L/N is pregnant- WHY DO THEY GET TO BE AUNTS AND UNCLES" The herbology and defence against the dark arts teacher shout.

In the end Albus,Minerva and Snape became aunts and uncles and now look after the little one when teaching and Snape always helps you with youre child when alone or are extremely tired.

They were always there for you