𝐻𝒶𝓇𝓇𝓎

Harry and you have had a close relationship and started dating throughout his work which was 6 months in, now you've been dating for 1 year.

_______________________

Harry sits down in his office reading and picking up different papers and reading them. He was suppose to be home 2 hours ago and still hasn't came back.

Another 2 hours later he finally walks through the door at 1:15am to you sat on the sofa. "Your late"

He puts his keys down and shrugs his coat off "I got held behind with my work" He answers back "You promised we would have our own time Harry"

"I got held behind Y/N I had to finish my work off before leaving."

"You couldve called me"

"I was busy making calls."

"At this time of night!?"

Silence..

He goes up to you and kneels between your legs. "Let me make it up to you.."

You glare down at him "How will you do that, you gotta do something good because I'm pissed off at you Harry."

He kisses up your thigh then goes onto the other thigh. He takes your hands in his and kisses each one of them. He stands up and pulls you up with him. Harry walks over to a music player and starts to play some music. He then goes back over to you and his hands attach to your waist.

"Dance with me" Harry takes one of your hands in his and he starts slow dancing with you. Your lower your head onto his chest and start to slow dance with him. His fingers play with the fabric attached to your hips. He slides his hand up and down caressing your hip.

Harry lowers his head onto yours and the pair of you continue dancing like that even after the music ended. A lovely silence.

"Call me next time when you know your gonna be late.."

Harry kisses your head "Of course my love.. Im sorry"

You continue dancing like that and the next time Harry was late he told you he was going to be late.