𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓵 𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷

Ever since his old love he had trust issues and still does till this day. Even when hes with you. Scared you'll fall in love with another man and leave him. Only for his heart to shatter again..

                   _____________________

He lays with you in bed. Him spooning you and holding you tightly. The thought of you leaving unbearable to him. He looks at your sleepless figure and runs his hand over your thigh and back up to your cheek stroking it with his thumb. Trying to not wake you up. He removes his chin from your head and looks at your peaceful face..

He loves you so much.. More than he could explain in words.. But his fear always lurked in the back of his head. The day you'll leave..

He shook the thought off and continued looking at you his hand coming up to stroke your hair. His eyes filled with love.

He rested his head ontop of yours pulling you into his chest. He grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around the both of you.

Holding you tightly as if youd escape his grasp. He wrapped his arms around your waist, he was holding you tight, but not tight enough to hurt you.

He smiled. He could trust you. But everyday it would dawn on him..

"I love you Y/N.."

Even if he loves you more than anything..

He'll still always have that one voice in the back of his head.

Thinking you dont love him.

Even so he'll love you even if it means getting himself hurt..

All

Over

Again..