二十三 | 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐁𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒.

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - T H R E E

(A/N: THREE updates?! I'm on a roll! Someone take my phone away from me, NOW!)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(A/N: THREE updates?! I'm on a roll! Someone take my phone away from me, NOW!)

Enjoy :)

Enjoy :)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

'Uh.. Hey, Gaara right? ...Can you hear me right now?' Maniko thought, not looking over to the redhead to prevent seeming suspicious.

Maniko sweatdropped after hearing no response.
'...Gaara..?' He repeated, nervously twirling his pencil with his fingers.

'...I could hear you the entire time.' Gaara finally responded.

'Wait, wut-'

Maniko: ( •́_•̀') ...

Gaara: (•~•) ...

Maniko just wanted to die from embarrassment right then and there. How was that possible?! Hashirama trained him on sharing his thoughts..

Maybe it was because he was stressed, and he wasn't thinking straight? Or because he was under pressure..?

Yeah. That had to be it.

This made Maniko wonder if he was accidentally sharing his thoughts with anyone else.. That would be embarrassing for him, to say the least.

Well, this definitely explains all the stares Gaara was giving him.. Right..?

And to think for half the time, Maniko just thought he had something on his face-

'You mean.. Y-You heard everything..?' Maniko asked again, this time looking over to the redhead, who subtly nodded.

It's now or never, Maniko. 'Then, uh.. Could you, like... Please help me? I really don't want to fail and drag my teammates down with me..'

'...'

Maniko's eye twitched after hearing no response.
'...Gaara..? Y-You can still hear me right..?'