It was only when he laid me down on the massive wooden table that I was able to see what he had in his hand. Whipped cream. Gross. I scrunched my nose up in confusion. He knows how I feel about milk products.

"Fix your face." Beckham quipped, setting the bottle down on the table beside me before unbuckling his belt. "It's not for you."

Normally I would have a snarky retort, but as I watched Beckham peel off his clothing until he was left in nothing but his boxers, his perfectly chiseled body fully exposed, any sort of snarky comeback seemed to leave me. I tucked my bottom lip between my teeth as he now held his leather belt in his hand.

"Lay flat, Princess. Arms above your head."

He did not need to tell me twice. Beck let out a small laugh shaking his head at me. "Just relax." He instructed, which initially confused me but I understood once he took my wrists using the belt to bind them together.

The last time he tied me up things didn't go so well. Though, I guess that depends on who you ask. I tried my best to relax myself letting my eyes flutter shut. I trust Beckham, he's sweet and attentive, and never pushes me beyond my limits. I pushed away the anxiousness I was feeling. Which was short lived once I felt Beckham literally tearing off the Lululemon sports bra I was wearing.

"What. The. Hell.?!?"

He simply ignored me, tossing the now mangled piece of fabric over his shoulder. He grabbed ahold of the seam on my matching Align leggings, then ripped those off as well. First of all, he's strong as fuck these are good quality! Second of all, what the hell?!

"Beckham!" I gasped those leggings were $98. Now they are on the floor in shreds. "Those were expensive!"

"Lennox, shut the fuck up." His eyes darkened. He stared at me with a stoic expression. He's not concerned about the leggings cause he'll just buy more. Honestly, it's kind of hot when he gets like this.

A small smirk spread across his face when I didn't say anything in reply. He grabbed the bottle of whipped cream, popping the lid and aiming the nozzle exactly where I expected him to. A shiver ran down my spine as the cool whip covered my clit.

"Oh my godddd!" I gasped as Beckham's mouth latched on to me seconds later, slurping up all remnants of the whipped confection. When he slipped two fingers inside of me I saw stars. Talk about a lethal combo. With my hands bound above my head, my mobility was significantly compromised leaving Beck free to continue his delicious assault on my body. I desperately dug my heels into the table as my toes curled.

Fuck I'm not gonna last long, not like this. "Yes, yes! Right there!" Strangled cries poured out of me as he swirled his tongue around my clit increasing the speed of his fingers.

He held down my legs as they began to shake and I let out an ear-piercing scream, as my orgasm hit me like a train. That and Beckham's impeccable timing because it was at that very moment, he repositioned himself, slamming his cock inside of me. It felt impossible to inhale enough air into my lungs as my eyes rolled back into my head, and my back arched all the way off the table like a scene from the Exorcist.

"Hey, hey. I got you." Beckham cooed whispering softly in my ear. He held the back of my head, as thrusted slowly inside of me, waiting for me to finish riding out my orgasm. "You did so good, Princess."