To infiltrate the place, she needed to blend in. Her eyes observed the monsters coming in and out of the castle like building, some of them were pure monsters but some of them were humans with weird body parts of monsters. To have the ability to control the minds were really advantageous to her, she could easily get inside and have some clothes she could change into. Now, she totally looked like one of them. Rae touched the two horns on her forehead with a deep breath. "It's now or never."

She entered the banquet gracefully, no one seemed to be noticing her foreign presence. There was some kind of feast there and Rae could see Natsu and Gray tied up in the center. Women were crowding them and Rae had to claw her palm with her nails to hold back the annoyance she felt when there was a woman touching and feeling Gray all over his body with her dirty hands. Selene was sitting in the front of them, Rae wanted to kill her immediately but hearing Gray groaning over someone touching him made Rae lost her composure.

"Why do you always end up like this?" Rae muttered to herself as she got up and approached the Ice Mage with her new appearance. She put a hand on the woman's shoulder and smiled at her, asking if she could play with him too. Without waiting for her reply, Rae simply brushed her off and turned her head to Gray who was looking away from her face. Of course, he didn't recognize her. "Such a nice body, ah-if only I could have you alone in my room now." Rae stood behind him to wrap her arms around his waist with one hand then touching his nipple teasingly.

"Don't touch me! That's cold-wait, this doesn't feel cold."

Maybe it was a payback to him for railing her for many rounds before. Rae smirked against his shoulder and moved her left hand lower down to his pants, caressing the abs on his body and sometimes fumbling with his belt. Her eyes noticed a bulge inside his pants, that made Rae rolled her eyes. Of course, he would be stimulated by her touch. But Gray didn't even know it was her. "My, my, are you in the mood for pleasure, hmm?" She ran her lips on his neck sensually.

Gray groaned slightly. "No way. You don't even affect me."

"That's cute." Rae bit his earlobe.

She then heard Selene asking her minions about their preparations and within a minute, the moon ahead was getting bigger and just in time Rae stepped away from Gray. Those two were thrown somewhere in a portal and Rae watched them through a huge lacrima ball. They were sent to the bottom layer of Black Moon Mountain, a place where youkai of rivers and mountains dwelled. The two of them were in different places and they had to climb their way back by defeating the enemies.

Rae sat there calmly, watching Natsu fighting off the enemies with no problems but it's going to be a big deal when Selene turned the girls into her puppets. Upon seeing her sister, Lucy, in a form of a mythical snake, wrapping her tail around Natsu, Rae lost all of her reasons to stay calm. All of them had changed into the forms of youkai because of a woman's technique there and definitely, Haruka was involved as well. Rae left the banquet and compelled a youkai to have a clue about how can she get there too.

She knew she can trust Natsu on turning Lucy back to normal but she can't just stay back. She had to find Haruka and Bella, as if things got easier for her, Rae sensed familiar presences in a room two metres away. "Haruka?" The girl didn't think much, she just ran and opened the door roughly. She was right. Her daughter and Bella were there. "Wake up, baby. I'm here, open your eyes, please." Rae took her daughter to her lap and held Bella in one hand. Those two were tied to each other but she can see the traces of Haruka protecting Bella. That little girl was hugging the bat real close.