"Found you," He says in a sing-song voice. I roll my eyes but can't help but laugh. As I'm about to walk out the bathroom he grabs my arms and pushes me back in. "Rom, what do you want?" I ask not attempting to move. He looks me dead in the eye before he utters, "You." 

I freeze, if I wasn't sober before, I definitely am now. 

"Please stop joking around Roman, I saw you getting friendly with that leggy blonde out there," I mutter leaning against the bathroom sink. "Did that make you jealous?" He asked. I scoff at him ready to walk out, but he stops me again. "So it did make you jealous huh," He says toying me, "Well there's no need to be jealous because all I could focus on was you," He says lowly and I look in his eyes to find no hint of playfulness in it. I inhale sharply. That tension is back again, this time in unbearable our noses brush against each softly and I feel his arms on my waist. All of a sudden I'm lifted from the ground and on the bathroom sink. My eyes flicker to meet his and I feel my breath hitch again. His eyes looking into mine. My hands go around his neck and we both lean in. Before our lips touch there's a knock on the door. He sighs leaning his forehead against mine. "F*ck," He whispers under his breath.  There's another knock on the door. He sighs and steps away from me, I come off the bathroom sink and brush over my clothes with my hands, I cough. Roman runs his hands over his face before he quickly opens the door and is met with an angry man talking about hogging the bathroom. We both walk out as he slams the door to finish his business.

"I'm gonna go find um Yon," I say awkwardly. He nods back awkwardly, "Yeah, I'll see you later," He says walking backwards. 

I walk back towards the party area and I quickly find Yon on the dance floor with Jeno. Not wanting to ruin their fun, I quickly send Yon a text and tell her I'm heading back to the room. I make sure to find Tako to tell him about my departure. Finding him by the drink station, I quickly make my way over to him. "Cléo, what's up, having fun?" I nod, "Yeah, I'm just about to leave and I just wanted to make sure to tell you that I'm so proud of you," I say genuinely. He smiles and opens up his arms, "Thank you for that, and also thank you for what you did today, I couldn't have completed the shoot without you," I hug him back. 

"Of course, anytime." I say stepping back and heading to the door. "You sure you're good to go by yourself? You want me to find Roman for you, I saw him around here  somewhere," He offers I quickly shake my head no, "It's okay," I say walking towards the exit. I finally make it out of the door and I let out a big sigh. That was a lot for one night. 

I make it to my room soon enough and go straight to the bathroom taking off the clothes and getting into my rob. I was about to start taking of my makeup, there was a knock on the door. I quickly open the door to find Roman standing behind it. "Roman, hi," I squeak out. 

"You left," He says, "Yeah I wasn't really feeling the party anymore," I say playing around with my robe. There's silence between us. "Was it because of what happened in the bathroom.. ?" He hesitatingly asks.

I shake my head no, "I was just overwhelmed, I accidentally ate a weed infused brownie and had like two shots, so I'm just a wee bit woozy," I explain. 

"Oh, okay," He awkwardly says. He looks like he's debating something. All of a sudden he in front of me really close leaning against my door trapping me in between again. I have got to stop letting this happen. "Cléo, I meant what I said in the bathroom, all I could focus on at the party was you, not just at the party, but every time I see you it's-" Acting out of impulse I put my hands around neck his neck and connect our lips together. Whatever sense of restraint I thought I had instantly disappearing. He instantly responds back wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer. Our lips battle with one another. My heart is beating out my chest. There's so much going on in my head but all I can focus on is his lips on mine. His arms feel on the rest of my body, one going up around my neck, his thumb caressing my cheek. 

Finally feeling like I'm running out of breath, we finally pull away foreheads leaning on each other. It's silent for a while before I break the silence by chuckling softly. "What ?" He ask softly, I can't even look at him. "I can't believe we just kissed," I whisper out. I feel a hand on my chin forcing me to look up at him. 

"Do you know how long I've been waiting to do that?" He asks softly. I shake my head no. "Since forever," He whispers. Before I can utter another word I feel his lips on mine again, and I gladly comply.

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG THEY HAVE FINALLY KISSEEDDDDDDDDDDD EEKKKKKKK. #loveit, #kickingmyfeetandgiggling,#whenwillitbemy turn, anywyas I hope yall are thoroughly fed because it's 4:33am and I just finished writing this chapter. don't forget to comment and vote and I'll see you guys on the next chapter <3333