EPILOGUE: THE OSBORN LEGACY [FALL-OUT]

EPILOGUE: The Osborn Legacy

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Spectacular Spider-Man Characters or Marvel Characters included in this fan project, I just do this for fun :)

RAVENCROFT INSTITUTE FOR THE CRIMINALLY INSANE, NEW YORK

Usually, the so-called villains were sent to two main places; one being Rykers Island, which had the VAULT to contain the powerhouses. The other was the infamous Ravencroft Institution which held so many of the city's lunatics. Such an institute believed they could reinstate even the superpowered psychos back into society... that was the intention anyway.

A terrifying asylum that was purposefully placed miles away from New York, away from the so-called sane people.

Amid all of this knowledge, a small yellow taxi drove near Westchester County, and to the institute.

There was this tall, slim man who walked out of the taxi and approached the front desk, deliberately asking to tour the area and interview one specific patient. The people in the front were hesitant, even when he presented his credentials. He even claimed he was close to the situation in Hell's Kitchen, working in the New York Bulletin. They had to call over their leader, Dr. Kafka, and ask if she'd approve of this... which took a bit of convincing till they agreed, as long as she led the tour.

The dark-haired therapist confessed, "We get little visitors here, so excuse me if I'm... surprised... Mr-"

"Mr. Romann," the man introduced.

"Oh, my apologies"

"No need to apologize. I just want to meet the boy and ask him a few questions, for my paper at the Bulletin. You'd understand. All for the sake of research"

"Of course, Mr. Romann. Right this way," she directed.

Moments passed, as they spent touring through the institution before they reached their destination.

"Must say, you look very familiar. It's like I've seen you around before..." she mentioned.

"Really?" Mr. Romann smirked.

"I can't really put my finger on it... It's the face, mostly..."

"I get that a lot"

"Must be a compliment"

"It sure is"

They walked past the patient cells and the blonde-haired man observed all the cells, filled with one maniac to another. Most of them paid no attention to the individuals who passed by them.

However one caught his attention. A wavy red-haired crazed man wandering around in it. The psycho has an incredibly skinny physique and uneasy demeanor. Some of his hair was pulled out. From Mr. Romann's view, he could make out the scars on his hands and nose, and bruises on his arms. Romann's eyes glared up to see the patient's name: Cletus Kasady.

Then Mr. Romann stepped toward the next cell and peeked at a sweaty, spiky-blonde-haired man doing nonstop pushups in his cell. He seemed very driven, paying no attention to the man in front of him and kept doing his rigorous exercise. His name: Eddie Brock.

That name sparked something in Mr. Romann and left him in deep thought, which Dr. Kafka noticed.

"Excuse me, Mr. Romann, are you alright?"

"Yes, I am"

"I know this can be a lot to take in. But we're not far. So come on, follow me"

He strolled past the rest of the cells, which comprised of the electrifying Electro, the grizzled John Jameson, and other whining individuals. At the sight of them, he let out a small devious grin. After a few more steps, they arrived at the young patient, Mr. Romann came to see. Instantly, Dr. Kafka caught the troubled boy's attention with her presence alone.