CHAPTER 6: GLOOM [FALL-OUT]

CHAPTER 6: GLOOM

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Spectacular Spider-Man Characters or Marvel Characters included in this fanfic, I do this for fun :)

MAJOR DISCLAIMER: Aspects of this chapter are very mature, especially with the language and violence. This'll apply to future chapters too.

INFURIATION - OSBORN MANOR

"Like... don't you know how I feel? I want this guy gone. Off the face of the earth. Like—wouldn't you want that for your Uncle's killer?"

Those words rang in Harry Osborn's mind since his discovery of his oldest friend, Peter Parker's infamous secret: he was the man who murdered his father in cold blood. He was Spider-Man. That especially rang in his head once he spotted Peter and Liz during student pickup with his Aunt May. However, being so far away, he couldn't make out what his aunt told them, but he knew it made them wail. Anything would've made Liz bawl... but Harry hadn't seen Peter shed a tear since his uncle's funeral. Yet there Peter was, bawling his eyes out on his aunt's shoulder.

As Harry intently observed, he blurred out everyone else around him. Not like any of them have their own bombastic secrets. Even his own butler, as he came to pick up the highschool senior in the limo. Harry's eyes and mind glued onto Peter, and haven't let go.

Even as he laid in bed, four days later, all his focus was on him. He even glanced at a childhood picture of him and Pete, thrown into the corner, with the glass on the frame, completely shattered. But the picture didn't have a tear.

'I don't remember throwing that–unless I... blacked out again...'

Everything else has been a blur. Barely even sleeping since he got to the manor. Didn't help that he trembled back into the globulin green's grasp, drinking his sorrows away in his room.

Suddenly a mysterious voice spat, 'Harry, you need to wake up!'

Harry frantically darted around, "WHA–WHO SAID THAT?!"

The deep, yet sniveling voice sounded nearby him—like it was in his room.

'Who do you think?'

"Sho-show-show yourself!"

'Turn around'

At instructed, he turned, with his eyes landed on the mirror.

'What is this nonsense-'

The dark, breathy voice roared, "HARRY! Have you gotten soft?!"

"Wha-"

"Our father wouldn't be happy-"

"DON'T BRING HIM UP, EVER!"

"He'd be very disappointed in you, especially with your inaction"

"Wait-wait-wait-wait... inaction?"

"Yes... with Peter Parker"

"Stop it. Pete's my best friend–my oldest friend"

"FRIEND?! Do you not remember what he did to our father?"

"It could've been an accident-"

"NO IT WASN'T? Do you not remember the glare in his eye when he... took him way from us?"

Harry couldn't respond.

"It didn't look like an accident, did it? So stop trying to convince yourself"