CHAPTER 2: LAW of EFFECT (NO-MORE)

CHAPTER 2: Law Of Effect

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Spectacular Characters or Marvel Characters.

Also, there are themes of abuse. READERS' DISCRETION ADVISED.

CHILDHOOD

Usually, your childhood's nostalgia would bring tears of happiness, realizing back then was WAY more comfortable than where you are now. Usually... but not for who the kids at school call, Willy. Back then, he was a huge sixteen-year-old boy. His height was 5'10, while his weight clocked in at 220. He went to Clinton High School, but wasn't all fun. One word to describe it... MISERABLE. The obnoxious students harassed and embarrassed the boy when they got the chance. They called him a fatass, fatty, blobby, lard ass, and any other insult associated with being obese.

Occasionally, he came home with a busted lip, several dark bruises on his light complexion spread across his body, and one whole shattered soul.

However, his home life was better for the sixteen-year-old boy... mostly because of his mother. She made his life tolerable. She baked the most delicious cookies in the neighborhood as the kids smelled the wafting deliciousness from down below. Even when Willy didn't have the best day, his mother embraced him while he cried, listened to his problems, and gave him pastries to take his mind off those kids who bullied him. She wanted her son to be happy because she loved and accepted him for who he was. She was a wonderful mother to him, and he'd like her for it.

On the other hand, Willy's father‌ wanted more from him. To live like a King, to get what he wanted, and don't let anyone get in the way of that. But all he saw in Willy was nothing else but a chubby disappointment. This obese, lazy, and weak child who didn't get what he wanted, because he never chased after it. He's so frustrated at his boy, and all of his frustration built up... occasionally, it led to screaming and intimidation... sometimes hitting and punching... which led to blood on the carpet. Someday he wished it was the other way around.

Most days, he came to school as if he was a puppy that got run over by his dad's car. Most of the time, he quickly changed in the locker room, so no one questioned several bruises on his back. Still, some students caught a glimpse of his dark purple bruises, and it brought chills down their spine. Some tried to talk to him about it, but he refused to open up. If he spoke about it, nothing would change. So he suppress all of it in a jar within him.

However, one typical Friday night, everything would change. Willy's father had a rough week at work; consequently, he lounged on the filthy leather chair and drank the rest of his terrible week away from his memory...

But his wife didn't approve of his heavy drinking, especially in front of their kid and called him out on it. She usually tolerated his heavy drunkenness, but she needed help with the house chores. Plus, she hated to see a bum on the couch. His wife aggravated him because he didn't like to be told about his mistakes. Also, the alcohol reached to his head. The anger he felt needed to be released. Unfortunately, he released his violent anger out on his bride. She backed herself into a corner, afraid of him. Her eyes gazed into his intense amber eyes. She saw the fierce fury in his eyes and immediately knew the man that her husband was no longer there.

He hit her repeatedly with his worn-out leather belt. Their son heard all of it. Willy cried in his bed and tried to muffle the sound of his mother's cries of pain. Her cries grew... louder .... louder... and louder... to the beat of his heart. At that moment, His emotions could not be suppressed. He grabbed his old belt and arrived in the living room. His eyes darted at the woman who birthed him. Being beaten. There were cuts on her arm, and blood dripped from her mouth. Their carpet was stained with her blood as his father stood over her, with the belt held up high, with intent on causing more harm.