"Let's just get this over and done with" she stuffs the money in her back pocket as we go over.
Liv looked up at us, she didn't look bothered but I was hoping that would change.
"Hey-" Kira smiled as she sat down, soon enough we were all chatting and laughing amongst ourselves.
Kira played the role well, touching me, laughing into me and she even whispered something into my ear-

I could tell by Liv's face that she thought whatever was said was dirty by the way her eyes burned into mine.
I was sat across from her and Topper, my foot slowly nudged hers as Kira performs.
My shoe stroking her bare leg up and down slowly.
Her jaw clenched and she pulls her legs out of my reach- got ya.
"I think I'm gunna get a drink" Liv smiled before getting up, she struts her little ass over to the bar with a purpose.

She was wearing a tight fitting outfit. Which I liked very much. Not that she cared if I liked it or not.
When Top looked at Liv walking to the bar, Kira smiled at me "job done" she chuckled a little before she started to talk to Topper.
"I'm gunna also get a drink- you guys want one?" I ask them both but only Kira answered.
"A cocktail- you pick" she winks at me, I notice Liv glancing our way a few times from the bar.

I nod before going to the bar standing next to her.
"One sex on the beach cocktail please" I order over the bar as I point to our table, making sure Liv knew exactly who it was for.
"My favourite spot to fuck" I whisper down to her and she tenses.
She turns to me, her head held high "how do you feel?" Her voice was a tone I couldn't understand.
I didn't know if she was mad, upset, happy or didn't care at all.

"What?" I taken back by her question, why the hell was she asking me how I was feeling when I just whispered something dirty in her ear.
"How does it make you feel when you try to make people jealous. Does it fill you with pride? Is that something you can't get in your daily routine? Because if that is the only root to your satisfactions then I suggest you see a therapist Rafe" she fakes a pouty sad look like she's trying to get me to open up.

I felt like a fool now. She'd just humbled me with her words , no need for her to throw herself at some jerk to make me jealous or upset me. She'd done that with just words.
"Your jealous?" I counter her prior statement, hoping she admits it or gives me a sign that she's pissed off because of this.
"No. You definitely tried which is more than most have done but it was poorly executed. Kira would rather fuck my brother than you. It's pretty obvious. But because your such a 'smart' man you already noticed this right?" Shes down right mocking me now.

She knew damn well that I didn't notice. I thought Liv was believing it.
"To be honest it makes me sick having to see my brother flirt with a girl in front of me. So thanks for that truly- if that was your goal. To make me disgusted you achieved it, as for jealous- well that could use some work" she winks at me before walking back to the table leaving me at the bar.
Well fuck.

I follow after her trying to reach her before she got back to the table but she was a fast walker.
Shit.
Sitting back down next to Kira I give her the cocktail she asked for.
"How long have you guys been seeing each other?" Liv smiled widely, she was such a-
"A week or so- should've said yes sooner but gotta play hard to get ya know" Kira laughs a little, as does Liv before she smirks at me.

"We should really do this again" Liv stood up, tucking her chair in as she kissed Topper's head and said goodbye.
"I'm gunna go too- got to meet my Dad" I lie through my teeth as Topper believed it.
Kira looked thrilled to be left alone with Topper-

I follow Liv out to the car park, quickly getting in her car before she could lock the doors or drive off.
"Where's ya date?" She was mocking me at this point, I couldn't blame her.
"Cut the crap. I like you. You know I do- and I know you like me too. You just won't admit it, god knows why because you seem to enjoy yourself when I'm between your legs" her face turned a light red, I wasn't sure if she was embarrassed or angry.

Maybe both?
"I don't like you. Rafe Cameron. You are everything I hate. You treat people badly, your reckless, ignorant and selfish. How could I like you- you've never done anything remotely nice ever in your whole life" ouch. That kinda hurt.
"Give me a chance to then-" before I could finish she laughs in my face. I'd never been rejected so openly before. It stung.
"Rafe. We fucked. It was nice. That's it, nothing can happen between us seriously it would never work" she was acting so cold with me.

Like I wasn't dicking her down last Sunday.
I look toward the back of the car seeing her ice skates in a bag, oh she's going to skate with that loser.
Elijah? I think that was his name.
"Fine fuck someone else- they won't be able to give you what I can and you know it. Deny yourself all you fucking want. I'm done chasing you- you know what I want" my eyes stared into hers as she blinked a little.

Like she was stunned by what I was saying.
"Whatever Rafe. Get out" she told me, her voice now unstable. Losing all confidence.
"Say hi to Elijah for me" I slam the car door as she jumps at the noise.