chapter 14

Labored breathing, that's all that filled the hospital room as the blond was having a bit of trouble breathing.

"We ran multiple screenings to try and determine what caused her to be like this, however they all came back negative, however we can come to some sort of conclusion that the toxin that was in the poison she was inflicted with must've damaged the electrical signals in her brian causing her to develope epilepsy, her body is cooling down a bit we are working on a drug to prevent her epilepsy, although it'll take some time"

That's what she heard as she was still in a state in between unconscious and consciousness, it was pleasant but at the same time is terrifying not being able to protect herself, to be completely vulnerable, semi aware of what is going on, it was horrible.

"I see. . .thank you for telling me"

A voice said before she felt something lightly clutch at her hand, before hearing the door shut.

". . .it's quiet isn't it, i'll see if I can bring you back home to recover for now just relax"

It said before feeling something soft kiss her forehead, then she fell asleep and she found herself back in uzushiogakure doing paperwork humming.

"Naru, it's time for the meeting"

She looked up as itachi was in her office and leaning against the wall.

"i see. . .hmm this is going to be troubling, the hokage, the raikage, the kazekage, the tsuchikage, and the mizukage in one room. . .granny and old man A is going to give me a slight headache, gaara will be ok, but onoki and mei i don't know can i skip?"

Naruto asked as itachi playfully rolled his eyes before walking over and tilting her face, then closing in and capturing her lips in a soft kiss then pulling away.

"As tempting as that is i am your adviser naru, and you yourself wanted to call a meeting"

Itachi said as naruto's head plopped on the desk.

"uuggghh. . .you are right. . .after this i'll need a drink. . ."

Naruto muttered as itachi patted his head.

"naru I love you, but you are a lightweight when it comes to drinking a single cup and you are immediately intoxicated"

Itachi said as Naruto didn't respond.

"naru?"

Itachi asked as the cherry red looked up.

"kyuu can prevent me from being intoxicated"

Itachi snorted at that.

"you can, but then kurama would be drunk do you really want to risk that?"

Itachi said as an involuntary shiver shot down naruto's spine.

". . .a drunken kurama, we would need the duo of hashirama and my mother kushina to restrain him. . .y yeah I'll think I'll skip drinking for a bit. . "

The cherry red male said before itachi kissed her again.

"Good, now then tsunade and mei is on their way for now A, gaara, and onoki are here"

Itachi said making Naruto exhale slowly.

"great. . . A and onoki. . .I think they hate each other? Or am I not thinking correctly"

Naruto asked as itachi kissed her forehead.