chapter 4

She couldn't sleep Itachi's safety is all on her mind that and she's thirsty, getting out of bed she stretched and got out of the bedroom then wandered to the kitchen.

"I. . Know that most likely he'll be ok. . .after all this is itachi I am thinking about. . . But. . Yet I find myself. . . increasingly worried about him. . .I wonder how he's doing?. . . Probably loathing me. . ."

She muttered to herself as she reached the kitchen and poured some water in a cup then drank it.

"Still. . .I think. . .I should give itachi time. . ."

She said before feeling a chakra in the house besides her, she quickly looked behind her only to feel a sharp slash splitting the left side of her face and permanently blinding her as she stumbled to the ground holding her left bleeding eye.

"What a stroke of genius, when it was known itachi married someone not of the Uchiha clan I would think that it was nothing more of a rumor, but here we are, slipping past the barrier that alerts the sensors was a bit harder then I anticipated, but regardless I was hoping to kidnap one of the Uchiha when they were sleeping"

A Shinobi said as she got up as blood splattered to the floor.

"You will regret doing that!"

She shouted before quickly forming a single handed rasengan and charged before the Shinobi caught her arm and held it up.

"Tsk tsk tsk, such a feisty little thing I can use you as leverage. . ."

From the moonlight from the moon leaving the clouds, she saw the headband of kumogakure.

"Try anything bastard and I'll castrate you"

She said before the kumogakure nin promptly broke her arm and kicked her as she collided with the table as it cracked and collapsed from that there was multiple droplets of blood splattered on the ground.

"Now now now, since YOU are here out of the others, the raikage would love to know that we captured his daughter. . .and you are lucky that I can't do anything else to you such a shame"

The kumogakure Shinobi said before kneeling on her throat cutting off the air from her lungs as she started punching the kumogakure Shinobi's leg with her non broken arm with no effect darkness started creeping into the corner of her eyes as she slowly stopped fighting as darkness consumed her.

"Night night princess~"

The Shinobi said removing his knee from her throat and tied her up and slinging her over her shoulder.

Elsewhere

It was a bit harder then the two expected but regardless the father son duo prevailed with little injuries, and was halfway back to konohagakure as the duo stopped for a break.

"How is being married itachi?"

Fugaku said towards his firstborn as he hummed.

"Besides being married at seventeen and wasting my life away, I don't know"

Itachi said staring at the moon.

"I know, and I am sorry for that but it was necessary I heard that there was trouble between you two. . .do you want to talk about it?"

Fugaku asked gently prodding his son as the Uchiha sighed.

"When I get older I would've thought that I would fall in love with another Uchiha to keep the Uchiha bloodline in the genetic pool, but I am not falling for an Uchiha and married to the yondaime's daughter"

Itachi muttered quietly looking at the ground.

"I know that you did want to fall in love with an Uchiha kunoichi, however do you think that you are treating her a bit. . .harsh?"

Fugaku asked as itachi stared at him before looking away.

". . .maybe"

Itachi admitted as fugaku laid a hand on his shoulder.

"Give her a chance itachi, maybe you will actually fall in love with her"

Fugaku said to itachi before noticing a faint blush.

". . .you do love her. . . don't you?"

Fugaku asked as itachi sighed.

"Perhaps. . .but I didn't treat her well afterwards. . . Even if I do say that I love her, I doubt she'll reciprocate my feelings after everything"

Itachi said as fugaku hummed.

"Maybe. . . everyone goes through rough patches every now and again and they work through it, when I first met you mother we went through a rough patch and we made up a few weeks later, it takes time and communication when we get back just talk to her"

Fugaku said to his son as itachi looked at the trees pondering things, however when they reached konohagakure they were quickly brief in on Naruto's kidnapping, the reason why they assume that it was a kidnapping is the broken table, the amount of blood lost signaling a kidnapping from the droplets of blood, plus the broken glass, and needless to say it worried itachi although he doesn't want to admit it. . .

A/N I am thinking of making obito the next hokage thoughts? And another change that I might make is that Obito survived the collapse and kakashi still has obito's right sharingan, Rin didn't die and was forced to be a jinchuriki