chapter 8

Naruto felt comfortable in uzushiogakure what's not to love? A loving significant other, an overly protective adoptive brother, parents came back from the dead from a forbidden jutsu, the uzumaki's are coming back strong due to the first uzukage's influence and the descendents of the uzumaki's slowly being turned into pure blooded uzumaki but the uzumaki hummed as she sat on a couch next to her mother.

"You need to wake up Naruto. . ."

She said as Naruto looked at her.

"What do you mean?"

She asked in confusion.

"Wake up"

She said as everything started to fade slowly then Naruto woke up in a hospital bed staring at the ceiling Then sitting up wincing a bit feeling a bandage on her eye then remembering what happened.

"Oh. . .right. . .I was kidnapped still. . .what was that long dream about? Uzushiogakure. . . That had been destroyed a long time ago, I wonder if there's a scenario that I was there and was the uzukage and it would be nice if itachi was like to me. . .maybe. . ."

She said quietly before laying back down thinking about that dream, feeling Itachi's hands trail her bare body, kissing her neck and throat she shook her head and sighed.

"I shouldn't think about that right now, I do not know how injured I am technically I was out for a while"

Naruto said before hearing the door open making her look at the door as her father blinked in surprise.

"Morning dad"

She said before turning her head back before Minato closed the door and walked to her bedside

"You should say afternoon Naruto, it had been a few weeks since you've been rescued, we've been worried sick about you"

Minato said before lightly ruffling her hair.

"Still. . .morning it feels like morning to me, I had a very weird dream while I was. . .supposedly comatose? I don't know"

Naruto said as Minato hummed.

"What about?"

Minato asked as Naruto looked at her father.

". . .well. . .I was in uzushiogakure, I was married to itachi like how I am now except I was a guy for some reason, he was more loving. . . Uzushiogakure. . .was rebuilt. . .I was the kage there. . . i met the other kages. . . Gaara from sunagakure. .  .A from kumogakure. . .onoki from. . .i think. . . Iwagakure I think? I don't know the dream flickers through quickly, I. . .had a adoptive brother named kurama but I called him. . .kura if I recall correctly he had orange fox ears and nine tails. . . I left. . . konohagakure after the villagers treated me horribly, the. . . Akatsuki. . .dissolved with itachi. . .konan. . . Kisame. . . And nagato joined me with nagato, konan and kisame protecting me, itachi was my advisor as well as my husband, uh oh kisame was in constant sage mode from a contract with sharks how I honestly don't know"

Naruto said as Minato stared at her slightly alarmed before composing himself.

"That was a weird dream Naruto, but uzushiogakure was destroyed although some things did remain the same with you married itachi although with some issues, regardless you need to get your strenght back up, rest again for now I'll let your mother know you are awake"

Minato said leaning down and lightly kissing her forehead and leaving opening the door and closing it behind him.