chapter 10

after a lengthy stay in konohagakure's hospital she was discharged with a lot of things on her mind, the first thing that she did was visit her parent's house however she would never get over the fact that her father is the de facto house husband it made her snicker a bit as her mother well. . .her nickname "red hot blood habanero" really stuck and she can see why everyone is scared on getting on her bad side although it was lessened to them but to others. . It was a death sentence to get on her bad side. . .she often wondered who would've one between her and tsume, however she thought back to what had been said in the cave making her jolt up and wince.

"What's wrong?"

Minato asked as Naruto sat back down.

"Ow ow ow ok that was dumb that was really really dumb. . .why did I do that. . ."

Kushina walked over and lightly bopped her on the head.

"Yeah it was you know! You could've pulled your stitches!!"

Naruto stared at her before looking back at her father.

"I remember an conversation when I was captured. . . Our spy in konohagkaure sent a message they know that kumogakure had something to do with this, there is a kumogakure spy in konohagakure"

Naruto said as Minato stared at her.

"I see, A is someone that has strength and is intelligent like Bee I wouldn't have put it past him to plant a spy in konohagakure how to find them is a question i need to figure out"

Minato said aloud while kushina stared at him.

"During the third Shinobi war you did make a lot of enemies Minato, so of course they would try to find a way to try and hurt or blackmail you"

Minato hummed and sat back staring at the ceiling thinking about his wife's words.

"That is true kushina, however I am a flee on sight order if I arrive on the battlefield. . .I am thinking on retiring from being the hokage soon. . ."

Minato said as kushina and Naruto both looked at him.

"Who do you have in mind for the next hokage dad?"

The recovering blond said as Minato looked at her.

"Obito of course, with either rin or kakashi as his adviser during the third Shinobi war he displayed the makings of a kage, granted he did disobey an order which nearly got him killed how he survived with half of his body crushed is beyond me, most likely orochimaru had something to do with it considering his experiments with the first hokage's cells. . . he might've been able to save him how he did i do not know. . ."

kushina hummed and crossed his arms staring at minato.

"are you sure that this is a good idea appointing obito as the next hokage?"

kushina asked as minato nodded.

"i was thinking there has not been an uchiha hokage at all, i think hashirama wanted his rival/friend to be the hokage but the village at the time decided to have hashirama as the first hokage. . .then once tobirama became the next hokage. . .he made changes that pushed the uchiha's away, we are quite lucky that they didn't plot a coup d'etat. . .if they did then the bloodshed would've been worse than kirigakure's bloody practices, not to mention the other villages would attack us during the civil war . . .thank kami shisui's kotoamatsukami prevented that, however. . .kotoamatsukami takes a decade to recharge. . ."

minato said as naruto stood up and started walking to her old bedroom.

"naruto where are you going?"

kushina asked as naruto looked back at her.

"i am going to lay down for a bit i am tired"

she said before opening her old bedroom and closing the door behind her.