chapter 9

It took some time for her to return to normal. . .well. . .as normal as she can be as if being blind in one eye isn't enough, plus her extended stay at the hospital she couldn't take it sleeping and laying on the bed, or being pumped with antibiotics to prevent infection although something she did notice is that itachi was somewhat warmer towards her, often talking to her after doing missions at one point he brought her a bouquet of flowers it somewhat puzzled her but she doesn't mind it at all in fact it was a welcoming change.

"Hold still, changing bandages would go smoother if you lay still"

A nurse said as Naruto winced slightly.

"It's hard when it stings the bandages sting a bit"

The blond haired female said as the nurse carefully changed the bandage from left her eye lightly cleaning the wound, and wrapping it back up, it took a few hours to change all the bandages.

"Two more weeks before I get discharged from here, hospital life is getting me a bit sluggish"

Naruto said a bit bored as she sat up and stretched slightly as the nurse walked out of her room, before she heard the door open and close quietly as she looked at the door as itachi stood in her room carrying another bouquet of flowers.

"Hello"

He said as Naruto looked away.

"Hello itachi. . . "

She said quietly as itachi placed the bouquet on a table as he walked closer.

". . .I am sorry. . .for everything i realized that I haven't exactly been nice towards you, with that being said may we start over Naruto from the beginning?"

Itachi asked making Naruto think about it.

"I. . .don't know. . .itachi I am was hurt but I am only doing this for the sake of the village I do not know if we can continue like this. . ."

Naruto said as itachi sighed and started walking to the door.

"I shall leave you to an answer I will not bother you or bring it up again"

Itachi said as he opened the door and closed it quietly as Naruto continued to think to herself before laying back down in the bed before falling asleep, when she awoke again she sat up startling a cherry red female before getting bopped hard making her twitch.

"Oh! I'm so sorry Naruto!"

Kushina said coddling the blond haired female as naruto rubbed her head.

"I take it. . .dad didn't tell you I was awake?"

Naruto asked as kushina nodded.

"He didn't and that was a mistake on his part, I will make sure he knows about telling me such things"

Kushina said as Naruto sighed quietly.