Sundae Muddy Sundae

Many, many objects were being thrown around the spa hotel. This meant beds were flipped, paintings were torn down from the wall, furniture was smashed, and, worst of all, the matching Chris McLean and Chef Hatchet bobble heads from season three were broken, and shattered all over the floor.

"Where is it? Where did Alejandro hide it?!" Mal was getting more and more agitated the longer he searched around. He threw a plant pot over his shoulder, for it to smash against the wall, and for both the plant and the soil to spread out across the luxury carpet, possibly ruining it. Of course, Mal could care less about this. Mike walked in, looking at the trashed room, and the several destroyed objects laying around.

"Dusk? Uh, what... happened?" Mal quickly stood up, and cleared his throat. "Oh, uh- Hey, Mike! I was just helping to water the plants, and... I dropped one... against the wall. So..." He approached Mike, and laughed nervously, trying to think of a logical excuse, but that one wasn't the best he could've come up with.

/// Mike ///

"I thought Dusk was getting rid of Mal, but, lately, she's as weird as weird gets! I just... I hope she's okay, inside my head, and all."

/// End ///

/// Mal ///

"Alejandro has incriminating footage of me on a DVD, and hid it somewhere in the hotel. He said that it was 'in the art', but how can anyone tell which piece has been tampered with, when it's all so hideous?"

*He thought for a second, before he spoke again.*

"I also know Mike's getting suspicious. That could be a problem... especially with Dusk on the loose in my head. Her head, Mike's head, our head, whatever! She won't be able to hide from me much longer."

/// End ///

*

[Mike's Subconscious]

*

I was watching out, just in case anything happened to the aura. I didn't wanna stay in silence, though, so I made conversation. "I think Mal's getting weaker!" Of course, Chester just had to complain. "Ah, so am I! I gotta sit down..."

I would, obviously, never dislike him for complaining. He's old, and off worse than we are.

Svetlana had a positive attitude on the situation, though. "Sitting iz for after victory!" She was stopped by Chester, who said something... fairly rude. "Who asked ya, comrade?!" Svetlana stuck her tongue out at Chester, and continued walking.

I gazed their way, raising a brow. "What am I supposed to do about it? It's not like I can just magically make a place where we can stop walking..."

Or, uh, I thought, anyway.

We came across a theatre-looking thing, and all three of us came to a stop. "Not like you can, eh?" Chester questioned me. I scoffed in disbelief. "Are you joking? I did not do that!" Out of nowhere, a very familiar voice arose.

I was used to the voice being Chris, to be honest.

"Ayo! Finally, an audience!"

...You've gotta be kidding me.

Vito? As a ventriloquist?

Who was in charge of that crappy decision?

"Yo, Dominic. I hear your dog has no nose. How does he smell?" The dummy 'answered' for him. "Terrible!" ...What? It seems me and Svetlana had just about the same reaction. We both did not find that joke funny. However, to Chester, he acted as if it were the funniest thing in the world. "Ah, genius!" He burst out laughing again, while me and Svetlana looked at each other in uncertainty. "Give him a nickel!"