The Obsta-Kill Kourse

(i think svetlana looks so beautiful here, might just be the close up, but wowzers)

*

On the girls' side of the cabin, it wasn't exactly the happiest place on Earth. Since Mal was keeping up his status of being 'Dusk', who was a girl, he had to reside with the girls. Zoey was desperately trying to comfort Courtney, who was pacing back and forth, whining. "How could Scott dump me?!" She growled, as Mal watched, and Zoey spoke. "I know it's hard..." "Kissing Cameron was an accident!" Zoey nodded quickly. "Oh, of course, but-" "And, he kissed me!"

Mal frowned. This was really starting to get on his nerves, but he couldn't just get up and walk out without a word, since it'd be suspicious, and out of character for Dusk. Zoey finally snapped, and raised her voice. "Enough! Time out!" Courtney paused, as her eyes trailed off in her direction. "Sorry. Just... maybe you need to talk. And, hey, on the bright side, kissed by two guys in one day? You're on fire!"

/// Courtney ///

"She's right. Yay, me!"

/// End ///

/// Mal ///

"That's the most pathetic thing I've seen in my life."

/// End ///

"Thanks, Zoey! Do me a favour, okay? Can neither of you mention this to Gwen?" Courtney signalled to both Zoey and Mal. They both agreed, as she explained herself. "I... haven't exactly been easy on her about the whole 'kissing Duncan' thing." "Oh, don't worry! Your secret is safe with me..." Mal spoke through gritted teeth, resisting the urge to blow his cover, just to yell at Courtney for whining so much. "Thanks! You're a pal." She rested back in bed.

"No, I'm..." Mal was interrupted by a knocking on the door. Zoey gazed at him, before walking over to the door, and opening it. It was only Mike, and it seemed he wanted to speak about Cameron's elimination. "Hey, guys. You okay?" "I still can't believe Cam's gone." Zoey sighed, and let him in, sitting on the bed next to Mal. Mike joined the two. "Me neither." Mal added, while Mike admitted to missing him, too.

/// Mal ///

"Ha! Dusk might miss the little brainiac, but as far as I'm concerned, getting rid of Cameron was like scraping gum off my shoe. A bit sticky, but oh, so satisfying."

/// End ///

*

[Mike's Subconscious]

*

Chester wouldn't stop complaining about the distance of the tower. He paused in his tracks, while I continued to walk forward. "So much walking! Why'd I ever agree to go on a quest?! There better not be any of that rock and/or roll music, or- or dancin', where we're going!" "Ches, not to be a downer, but you're really reminding me of my dad right now." I stopped when I noticed Svet on the ground.

I've got no clue what she was doing.

"Vill you keep it down vith der babbling?! He might hear you!" I raised a brow, as Chester walked up behind me. "Uh... Svet, what are you... doing?" I questioned. She seemed rather nervous, if I'm being honest with you, now. "Mal told me, 'sculpting fishes wis butter, or cease to exist!"

Oh... he's doing that with everyone. Okay.

"Well, it's time to cease his existence! Wanna come with us?" I tried to make a deal with her, but she didn't seem too intent on doing anything with anyone, in her current position. "Shh! Stop wis zhe talking! He has zhe ears everywhere!" I looked up to see a bunch of, like, actual, physical ears floating around.