Chapter three: My nerd

Start from the beginning

He led me outside the driveway and goes to a motorcycle making me nervous.

He took out his keys and rode on the motorcycle, he then took out a helmet and handed it to me.
He looked at me confused

"What you need an invitation to ride nerd?"

"Is that yours?" I pointed at his motorcycle

"If it were'nt then i wouldn't be riding it now would i?, you know for a nerd, your not that smart"

"Well sorry for asking asshole"

He sighed throwing his head up, and looked back at me.

"Just get on"

I hesitated for a bit, before finally giving in.

This kinda fits his theme of being the bad boy, black leather jacket with plain white t-shirt, and black pants, with a motorcyle.

How cliché.

I hop on his motorcycle wearing the helmet he gave me, gripping the side of his jacket.

He chuckled and revved his engine, making a loud sound, i wrapped my arms aroung his waist scared he'll go fast,

And he did.

By the time we get to his house, if the floor wasn't dirty, i would have practically kissed the floor right about now.

Archer just chuckled and looked at me with amusement skating his face.

I gave him a scowl.

I walked over to the front door, and right on time, lily opened the door with a toothy grin and beamed with happiness that makes my heart explode.

She's so cute.

"You came!!!" She said with pure happiness laced in her voice.

I giggled. "Of course i came"

Archer chuckled at the sight, and lily held my hand with her little hand, leading me inside the house, archer followed suit.

Lily's stomach started grumbling, she clutched her stomach looking at me with a cute pout on her face.

She then turned to archer, and archer gave her a raised eyebrow.

"what?" Is all archer said.

Is he dumb or what.

"She's hungry, you idiot didn't you feed her?"

"I dont know how to cook nerd"

I rolled my eye's at his statement.

"Let me use your kitchen" i said in a cold voice.

Still angry at him for purposely going fast on the ride just so i could wrap my arms around his waist.

He gave me smirk "Aww is my nerd going to cook for me?" He cooed.

He caught me off guard when he said 'my nerd' my face flush, i quickly turned around

"Im not cooking for you, im cooking for lily" i said a bit too fast, "asshole" i muttered.

Im in the kitchen searching ingredients
For mashed potatoes and baked ham.

Aha found the ingrediants!

Time to get to cooking!.

Im getting started by peeling the potatoes, lily is upstairs doing her homework, while archer is leaning against the island counter behind me, watching my every move.