"I haven’t been able to figure out the specifics behind the points yet. Haven’t you also taken some notes?" Ayanokoji said as he held up his phone.

Did he take a picture of the class points? That looks like it and Horikita has also written down the points.

"Wouldn’t it be hard to calculate the numbers with this little information? Also, even if you managed to figure something, I don’t think it will help resolve this problem. Simply speaking, everyone is always late and talks way too much during class." Horikita asked him in her usual tone.

She's right about that. Unless we know on what basis this school deducts points, trying to find a way to calculate the numbers won't be efficient.

"Are you also at this school to get into college?" Ayanokoji asked surprising me due to the unexpected question.

"…Why are you asking that?" Horikita asked him in return.

"It’s just that when she talked about the difference between class A and class D, you looked really shocked." Ayanokoji said to her with a straight face.

Oh right. Yep. She must be feeling pretty angry right now due to her placement. Considering how she views herself as superior, she would no doubt be displeased with her position.

"That was more or less everyone’s reaction in the class, no? Even though we were given an explanation on the first day of school, I can’t understand this new development." Horikita said with an indifferent tone.

"Well, I guess we were lucky them." I said getting their attention.

"What do you mean?" Horikita asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I mean, I didn't spend much points and I don't think you two did as well so compared to the rest we still have points to use." I said to them at that.

"I suppose that is correct." Horikita said as she agreed with me.

"That being the case, we should think about getting guaranteed points rather than thinking about Class A or Class D." Ayanokoji said to us.

"Points are only a byproduct of our efforts in class. Not having any points won’t hinder our school life. After all, this school provides everything for free at some capacity." Horikita said to us at that.

"Won’t hinder our school life, huh…" Ayanokoji parroted when she finished.

"Well, the problems is that I don't think most of our classmates can live like that." I said to her as I am right.

They have been living lavishly so suddenly stopping that would be difficult for them. They can live, yes. But they can't get entertained or leisure due to not having any points.

"Last month, how many points did you use Ayanokouji-kun?" Horikita suddenly asked the two of us.

"Hmm? Oh, how many points I used. I used roughly 20,000 points." Ayanokoji said as he got the answer.

"For me it was 16,000 points." I said to them.

At my answer the two of them looked at me. I could see surprise and shock on Horikita's face while Ayanokoji still has his usual emotionless face.

"You only used 16,000 points. How did you do that?" Horikita asked me seriously.

"Hey, it's much cheaper to prepare your own food than buy food 3 times everyday at the cafeteria." I said with a shrug.

I mean, I could make a good amount of food to last me a day, and when comparing the amount of points I use to buy the ingredients to the points needed to buy food for a week, my purchases are cheaper. Sometimes I just bring salad for lunch, just for the heck of it.

A New Wildcard (COTExOC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara