Chapter 6

(Aaron's emotionless face is the same face that Thorns has in his art. Just so you know.)

The girl seemed surprised by my question and looked at me confused.

"I asked if you wanted my help to carry those bags." I said to her as I looked at the bags.

"Oh, yes well, I do need help carrying. I bought a bit too much." The girl said a bit embarrassed.

I looked at the number of shopping bags and I have to agree that she has bought a lot of them.

I am using my right hand to carry my groceries so I picked all of her bags up using my left hand. She is surprised by how I had taken all of her luggage.

"Eh. You don't have to take all of them. I can carry some as well." The girl said to me.

"Alright then." I said as I opened my palm.

She seemed to be surprised at my action but then picked up half of the bags and carried them with both hands as I closed my palm.

"Thank you for doing this." The girl said to me with a smile and a small bow.

"You don't have to thank me for it. I just decided to give my help on a whim." I said to her with a neutral tone.

"Still, you did help me so I have to thank you." The girl said to me with a smile.

"If that's what you want then do what you want." I said to her with a shrug.

"I see. Well, my name is Ichinose Honami, I'm a first year student of class B." The girl introduced herself to me.

"My name is Aaron Benedict. Transfer student from India of Class D, first year." I introduced myself to Ichinose.

"India? Wow, I had seen some photos of it on the internet once. Your country is very beautiful." Ichinose said with a surprised look before smiling.

"It's nothing special. Every country has something beautiful, you just have to look for it. Your Sakura Trees for example. They're quite beautiful." I said to her with a small smile.

While I did say that I am happy to hear her compliment my country.

"Thank you. We do appreciate it but I guess seeing it every year might dull the feeling for some." Ichinose said with a small smile.

"Right. So, shall we go to the dorms now?" I asked her returning to my usual emotionless face.

"Your face changes really fast." Ichinose said as she blinked.

"What do you mean?" I asked her as I raised my right eyebrow.

"I mean, you had an emotionless face one second, then you smiled, and then you went back to this face again." Ichinose said as she looked at me.

"It's nothing particular. I just show what I feel." I said to her with a shrug.

"Well, if you insist then okay." Ichinose said to me with a smile.

"Good. Mind if I ask you something?" I asked her.

"What is it?" Ichinose asked in a confused tone.

"What is the colour of your hair? I think its pink but I can see blonde as well." I said to her a bit intrigued.

"Ah, I guess my hair might confuse others with its colour. My hair colour is Apricorn Peach Gradient." Ichinose said to me with a smile.

"First time I'm meeting someone with a unique hair colour like that. I guess it explains why its like that." I said to her as I looked at her.