The cloaked woman approached them. "You don't have to trouble Wendy now. I will help you." She crouched down and put her hand on Rae's forehead while chanting a spell, it was in a foreign language. Bella recognized it as an ancient language. They watched a light glowed on her body, the blood seemed to be stopped. "I'm not treating the injuries completely, I just stopped the progression of them from worsening. In simpler words, I stopped the time for her body. It will be only temporary, two hours at most. Until then, make sure she doesn't receive any new wound."

Laxus felt her heartbeat, lips expressing an exhale of breath. "It's normal again."

"Thank you so much!" Bella raised her head to express her gratitude to the girl but it seemed that she had vanished in the air just like that. "Just who is that?" Nevertheless, they were grateful now that Rae was safe, although not completely. They had two hours to heal her, they needed to find Wendy fast. The bat used her sound waves to locate the Sky Dragon Slayer and as she was about to fly high, the poor bat almost lost her sanity when a giant Gajeel suddenly appeared out of nowhere to fight Aldoron.

Laxus had his eyes bulged in shock. "Is that a monster?!"

Fortunately, they were quite far from the head of Aldoron as Gajeel was wrestling with his head. Laxus picked her up and followed Bella to Wendy's whereabouts. However, some kind of rain of blades was coming and Laxus scooped Rae and Bella in his arms to cover them from getting injured by it. He suppressed a groan once a blade pierced his shoulder, but still he didn't loosen his hold around them. Bella cried out his name, it did leave a huge wound on him. Thankfully, Jellal had found them a shelter and Bella cast a healing spell to help Laxus.

Jellal took his lover from him. "How is she?"

"Someone helped us earlier, we have roughly two hours to heal her or else her condition will worsen." Bella moved her eyes from Laxus's shoulder. The situation wasn't even getting better, the rain of blades hadn't stopped but at least they were under a shelter now. People were running around in chaos but thankfully, the tables had turned. Aldoron was falling apart with fire and that must be Natsu. Natsu was winning and everyone knew, he would win.

Everything ended well, not exactly well since there were a large amount of casualties but at least, no one from Fairy Tail was dead. After things calmed down a bit, all of them moved a few kilometers from the place where Aldoron was to a new town, Drameel. It was a place built for the government to monitor Aldoron and Rae was able to get a proper treatment in time there. Apparently while she was unconscious, everyone was settling there temporarily for some sightseeing.

Of course, Jellal would stay by her side all the time and sometimes, Erza would take his place to give him some time to rest. Rae wasn't in danger anymore, hence the team let Jellal and Erza take care of her. The rest of them explained the situation to others but obviously they would leave the information about the 100 Years Quest aside. Touka and White Wizard hadn't woken up, they were closely monitored in a room. Two days had passed since that battle and Rae still didn't show any sign of waking up.

And on the third day, she finally opened her eyes. The sight of Jellal arranging roses in a vase had calmed her from panicking. Rae was careful to not make any sound as she pushed herself up and tucked her legs closer to her chest. She took the time to put her chin on the knees and watched him working on the flowers. It was nice of him to change it frequently. Strangely, she didn't feel any pain from the battle, guessed she must have been healed completely. Even her nails had grown beautifully.

"You're back, Jellal?"

He almost dropped the vase once he heard the voice he had been longing for. The man immediately turned his body around to take a look at her and tears pooled in his eyes right on the spot. "Rae." His lips breathed out her name and Jellal was fast on his feet to run to her, embracing her close to his chest. "You're finally up. Oh God, please why do you always make me this vulnerable? Rae, didn't you promise to take care of yourself, how did you end up like that?! I was so afraid-"