𝐗𝐱𝐱. 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧

𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧

𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧

May 3rd 1536

Margaret was losing her mind, it had only been a day. And yet she wanted to run out the chambers. Make it past the guards, get to Henry and beg him to Let George and Anne go. She didn't know what would happen to them or her.

Or if her father knew, she wondered what he was doing. What he thought about all this, if he knew she was not in the tower.

Henry could keep her here as long as he wanted and he could even send her to the tower.

But what she was most scared about was her family and their fate. And what would become of Elizabeth and her sweet boy James.

************************************

May 3rd 1536

By now most of England and many other royal families around the world had heard of the news.

Had heard that the English king had sent his wife to the tower and was slowly tearing the house Boleyn down to the ground.

The only  Boleyn to not be involved in any of this was Anne and Margaret's elder sister Mary. Who had been sent away years ago. And yet mary would have risked everything to return to london if she did not have children of her own.

"My lord Ambassador" Mary smiled softly as she looked at the man who had served "What do I owe you for this visit"

The Spanish Ambassador sighs looking up at the daughter of the late dowager queen and princess of Spain "Lady Mary this visit is not one you shall like"

"I always like seeing you My lord"

"The queen has been taken to the tower of London" He blurts out as Marys face drops "Some say the king is to have her sentence to death"

"I don't understand"

"Anne Boleyn has committed treason"

"And she is to be sentenced to death?"

"Most likely either she will be beheaded or burnt at the stake"

"And what of Elizabeth, what will become of her"

"She has been named a bastard my lady"

Mary looks down at the ground not thinking it could get any worse.

"And the queens sister Lady Margaret has been confined, people are saying she is under some sort of house arrest"

The Tudor girl turns around releasing a shaky breath "Tell Me is he to have her head as well"

"My lady no ones knows, but his majesty had not named the young prince a bastard yet"

"His birthday is coming up and his mother is not even allowed to leave her chambers and Elizabeth has been named a ba-" Mary pauses as she turn around looking at the Spanish Ambassador once more "Margaret cannot be killed, she would never commit treason even if that whore of a queen has. Margaret would never"

"That is not for us to decide lady Mary"

************************************

May 5th 1536

"Charles I need you to see lady Margaret and tell her she is free to roam the castle but she cannot leave" Henry mutters, he had kept Margaret confined for two days. And the part of him that loved her couldn't take it anymore.

"Is that wise your majesty?" Charles asks as Henry sits up on the chair he is seated in.

"It is better then having her alone in those chambers, She is the mother of my son and we have proven she has committed no acts of treason"

"And what of her sister and brother, what are you to do with them? Does the Lady Margaret even know you also have her father in the tower"

"No and it shall stay like that, she dotes on him. And if he was out he could get into her head"

"Your majesty we both know you do not plan on annulling your marriage with the Queen"

Henry sighs as he looks up at his friend "That is none of your concern Brandon"

"I am your friend, and we both know you wish to take Margaret to wife"

"That was the plan, but I think if she is even close to me she will grab the closest thing and try to kill me"

"That there is treason"

"Yes but she is the dearest thing to me right now, she will be let out. Just make sure she is always guarded"

"And kept from you?"

"And kept from me yes for now"

An- Just a small chapter as i plan on the next chapter being long, half of it will be young james birthday and perhaps a death.......