chapter : Bonus 1😏

Start from the beginning

Mummy: hey whats your name

Jungkook: Jk

Mummy: Beta at least keep ur name big... What jk... Jai kishan..

Y/n laughed..

Her mom glared her..

Jungkook : aunty its Jeon Jungkook..

Mummy: what !are  u from this planet..this is the name.. Jk is fine..

Y/n : mummy naam mein kya rakha hai..
Mummy: y/n what's the matter p.. is this the guys for whom you broke the ties from the world huh..

Y/n was standing quiet but she heard a voice..

Jungkook: yes.. I'm the one..

Mummy: i don't know what has happened but you make my daughter suffered a lot Mr Jk..

Y/n want to say something but he again cut her..

Jungkook: I'm sorry for all of my fault.. it was misunderstanding between us... I too suffered ..and i really love your daughter aunty and I want to give our relationship a chance.. i want to protect her, love her and more important I will support her for the rest of my life ..
I'm the billionaire , biggest kpop idol for all of them.. but for y/n I'm just a himan being who want be with his. Loved one .

Y/n was shocked to hear his speech and thought.. waaah beta yeh toh mere se bhi age nikal gya...

Mummy: are u sure u can take care of this monkey..

Y/n: mummy

Then her mom laughed and she was shocked and jungkook too..

Y/n: mummy are u gone mad.. hey bhagwan see i told you kook  she will  never accept us... Mummy plzz be in your sense.. you can throw all posters  of BTS but come back in sense.. otherwise what will I say to papa that his wife gone mad..

Her mom hit her with a slap in her shoulder.. while y/n father , her brother Ayush , harsh came from the other side..

She seen them with amusement...
Y/n: what are you doing over there ?huh nd laughing harsh
Harsh came forward hug y/n while jungkook seen them with jealousy ... He can't share which is his and in this we are talking about his  life
......

Harsh saw  jelousy in his eyes and smirked him....

Y/n: yay tell me bub...

Harsh: what

Y/n : what are you doing here huh...nd y u all behaving like mad person..

Harsh: look at your face baby  ...
He started laughing..

Y/n : stop laughing nd tell me idiot..
Y/n father came beside her and hugged her...
Papa: don't worry beta everything is fine.. ur mom is just pranking you..we already accepted this relationship.. whatever makes you happy  we will there with you... Society doesn't matter as much your smile... harsh has explained everything to us...

Y/n happiness was in no bound she saw harsh  .. he smiled...

Mom: you come here jk ..

He stepped beside y/n..

Mom: ur parents are ready for this..

Jungkook: ya my parents doesn't have any problem..