chapter : 53 New Beginning

" Breaking news: Bts has received the   
            most prestigious award
                             "THE   
                         GRAMMYS"
Armys are  on the peak of happiness.

But these is not the end they coming to INDIA for there performance in lollapalooza... Yes the tickets are sold out and the indian armys are waiting for them. The state has turned purple for their welcome."

A person standing there in the shop watching the news  in the TV with small smile on her face...

Shopkeeper: looks like they are big celebrity... Last time they came .. it's was so rush.. but this time i think it will be doubled of it..

He chuckled..

Shopkeeper: Madam your bill.. Are u also going mam?

She take out the  money from her bag and give it to the shopkeeper by saying

Y/n: No.. I'm interested in k pop..But i hope they get a huge success becoz they are most amazing people..
She said and left..
Shopkeeper: what a lady! She only said not interested in these stuffs but know how they are ... Strange..

She Came inside the house...
Y/n mom: oh you brought the things.. thank you sweetie..

Y/n dad: waah you mother daughter  suddenly got so close huh . Leaving me behind..

Y/n: yaa papa don't be dramatic..  i love you both

She said with a small smile and left from there to her room.

Y/n dad: she changed so much nah!

Y/n mom: I always said her when u will grow up but now I missed my baby who used to jump here and there..
She said getting little emotional

Y/n dad: Aey don't cry.... Crying doesn't suit u ...  Everything will be fine..

In the room

She was talking on her phone..

Y/n: no no  i don't think I can do this..

Aditi: oh common bestie .. there is nothing impossible in this world that u can't do..
And u know that  harsh is busy and ur darling is so stubborn that she want to be with you all time... Tomorrow is  Harshita birthday u should be there.. u talk to her..

Harshita: Mumma plzz  u have to come .. otherwise i will not cut the cake.. u don't even come to meet me from few days..

She said in baby voice.

Y/n: ok fine my baby i will be there.. stop buttering mumma..
Harshita chuckled

In korea

Namjoon: Guys let start packing .. we  have to leave by tomorrow..
Suga stop sleeping.. jhope stop laughing go to your room..
Jimin go inform him..
Jimin left from there.
Jin came with some snacks

Namjoon sighed
Namjoon: when he will come and sit with us and start talking normally.. literally for only dance practice or official purpose he talks with us..

Jin: she has taken our kookie with her..

Jhope: hyung if she met him over there then?

The members were silent
But someone spoke
Taehyung: its good if they meet together.. because they are destined to together
Members were seeing him ......