chapter 49: Cheater

??: Ur here huh..

Y/n : YOUUU

Taehyung and y/n were shocked to see him...
He came towards her and hold her wrist and said .

??: Let's go Princess

She tried to free her wrist but he in not leaving her so taehyung came forward and removed his hand forcefully..

Taehyung: leave her JUNGKOOk

Jungkook was not happy to hear his voice and most probably interfering in his matter.. he stared him with cold eyes...
Jungkook: don't interfere...

Taehyung: interfering me huh!
He slightly chuckled..

Taehyung: ur interfering my matter.. infact u forcefully involved urself in my matter when it's not needed.. jeon jungkook ...
He said his name in a bitter tone..
Jungkook: Taehyung  why are u here? What do you want...

Taehyung: u know what i want ..
Y/n was staring both of them arguing... Are she kind of toy to both of them .. They are talking about herself like who will will win  get this prize..
She  was shocked when jungkook  pulled her toward himself...
Jungkook: I don't get why are u actually here and arguing with me.. when we both knows whom she deserves...
He paused and  said again..
Jungkook: she deserves the best... And I'm the best for her.. she is my girlfriend Kim Taehyung..

Taehyung again removed his hand from y/n shoulder and came intensely infront of jungkook and said..
Taehyung:. She is MINE... So fucking don't  say anything rubbish .. get it.. she knows everything what u did..  I have told her everything.... So just go..

Jungkook gritted his teeth and clenched his jaw..
Jungkook:  And she also knows what I did for her... And this i need not to tell her she felt my love , my care, my hugs and my....
Taehyung grabbed his collar and said..

Taehyung: don't u fucking da..
He was cutted by y/n voice..
Y/n : stop it! jus..t  stop i..t.   are I'm toy to u guys huh! The way ur arguing i felt like whore to whom ur deciding who gonna sleep  with me !!..  stop it

She was crying hard.. after her past she always try hard to be confident and put her sel respect the most important .. because she doesn't want to feel like a trash like before.. bt know it seems she again lose this thing.. again losing her self respect , her confidence , her existence..

Taehyung felt to see her like this.. jungkook too felt bad as if someone is stabbing her..

Jungkook: don't say like this princess..

Y/n : Then what should I say kook no jungkook...
Jungkook was heartbroken to hear his name from her....
Y/n: I don't know even i know u .. huh.. we were friends right best friends..
It's hard for her to speak and feel all this emotions in a single day..
Y/n: I trusted u.. so much ..and u did all this.. to me to your  princess huh..
She hold his shirt... She was crying continuosly... jungkook  face was guilty  he was staring her like he wants to hugged her tightly and say everything will be fine and kill the person who made her cry..but the situation is so much complicated he is the one of the reasons of her tears..
Y/n : why
Its came out just like whisper to him.. this simple whisper hold lot of hurts, betrayed ..
Y/n : why did u do this huh.. why jungkook. TELL ME WHY FUCKING U  DID ...U just broke me ! U just shattered my heart into pieces... Is that i deserve for being  there for u... Is what I deserve!! Tell me...

Jungkook: Y/n I'm sorry...

Y/n was looking like he just say sorry.. a sorry..
Y/n: sorry
She chuckled
Y/n: A sorry fixes everything .. right.. ok  i will  accept it... But  just give my tears which i shed in last month's , give back my sleep .... Give back  what i lost... Tell can u do that ..
Jungkook  has nothing to speak that..
Taehyung came forward and tried to hug u .. but jungkook he just pushed him.. y/n was seeing with shocked face..
Y/n : what are u  doing...