Harry's Beach Birthday

Start from the beginning

" OW! WHAT HEY! CHILL! WOAH HEY!" Harry dodges her attacks " I DIDN'T GET A SINGLE LETTER FROM ANYONE. EVEN HEDWIG DIDN'T FLY FAR CAUSE OF HER OW! injuries."

"What?" She froze midway. "It's true....I would have responded once I got it but I never did" he said

" you swear?" She said " Meri jaan, I swear even pull my ears and get on my knees" He said pulling his ears "Learning hindi?" Aishi said surprised " Yeah am I forgiven"

"Fine, you are...cause I want to give this. Happy birthday" She said giving him a red rose. Harry blushed and as he held the rose, he got squirted with water and Aishi ran away laughing.

" AISHI! YOU LITTLE MINX!" Harry yelled chasing the laughing girl.

Percy laughed as she filmed everything from her phone. "These two are going to make us insane," Shiva said as he came to say hi to Percy. " Yeah, but they going to be a strong couple in the future."

"I agree sea flower," Krishna said appearing next to her making her jump in surprise. " What the...You...." Percy glared

"Me...." He smiled mischievously

Percy looked at Shiva who raised his hands in surrender. "He insisted on coming, I can't argue with a god," He said

" I can! You better not steal any food. Especially my cookies" Percy glared at Krishna before walking away. Krishna just smiled as she walked and once out of sight, he ate a blue cookie.

"Why are you annoying her, Shree Krishna?" Shiva asked

"Shouldn't I play pranks on my devi?" He said making Shiva puzzled even more as he ran off and grabbed Aishi helping her run off from a fuming birthday boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry blows the candle as everyone wishes him a happy birthday. Hermoine,  Ron, and Draco (who got his mom's help ) came and hugged Harry tightly as they were worried he was not getting their letters.

He and Percy knew this was something that required investigating. So far percy was able to get letters but Harry never.

He got several presents from everyone even his grandfather Poseidon who was disguised that day came to give his gift. He was surprised to see Krishna and they even talked for a while before leaving with an awe look at his daughter.

Shiva bonded with the other demigods and even agreed to teach Indian-style fighting at the camp for Indian demigods were extremely rare. Leo tried to defeat him in an arm wrestle but he could not budge a muscle even other boys tried till percy did and won.

"She did lift the world so she is unnaturally strong" Piper whispered to Annabeth who rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"Okay, kids it's getting late...I promise to get you all to your homes" Percy said " Aww do we have to go?" Ron said 

"Yes Ron but we will all meet in Diagon Alley. Harry stay with your family ok be right back. And with a flash, Percy vanished with Ron, Hermoine, and Draco. Harry went to eat more cake as he watched Aishi trying to wack a pinata blindfolded.

Harry smiled seeing her as Shiva stood next to him. "I have seen that look before," He said to Harry. "What look?" Harry asked "That face you look like you're seeing an angel...I have seen that on your dad."

"you knew my dad?" 

"more like acquaintances....her father was your dad's only Hufflepuff friend. he was not a marauder but there were a few pranks he took part in. I met them once as they went on a road trip around India before your parents' wedding. did you know, that your father carried your mom up thousands of steps to a temple because it said that if a married or to-be married couple finishes that climb, they and their future child will be blessed and protected by the Gods. "

"but they weren't protected much?" Harry said sadly

"no.... 'cause their protection went to you. it was the same to her parents....they too completed it and their protection passed into her when they were in danger. " he looked at Aishi who cheered after breaking the pinata. " Any true parent will always focus on protecting their child for their child is their life. even if they are not living today, knowing their child will live life to the fullest and with god's blessing will be protected from most dangers"

Harry thought before Shiva placed a hand on his shoulder " Protect her, she is strong but innocent to the world. Also, hurt her...You see why I am the champion of the god of destruction. "

"Dude he is twelve,  do it when he is 14," Leo said

" UNCLE LEO!!" Harry yelled in red. "What? Also, your friend is on a sugar rush"

"Shit! Aishi!!!" Shiva runs after him as she yells I am the flash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy chuckled as Aishi was fast asleep on her uncle's shoulder. " She will be alright" Shiva said "She will be up completely normal tomorrow.  You can play with her more than"

"OK Uncle Shiva" Harry said " Stay safe Shiva" Percy said "Come, Harry,  time for bed."

"OK Mom" Harry said heading into his room in the cabin and
turning to collapse on his bed. The trouble was, that there was already someone sitting
on it.

BONUS

Percy came back from dropping off the kids. She sighed and felt a bit hungry and went to grab a cookie but to her shock. Not a single cookie was in the box.

She wondered what happened till she understood.  She closed her eyes in anger before...

" KRISSSSSHHHHHNNNNNAAAAA!"

Meanwhile, Krishna feels a chill down his spine as he eats cookies under his tree. "You're dead" Balaram said "Bhabhi is going to kill you the next time she sees you"

"Radha has truly become something when born in this yuga. " Krishna sighed "And even a more excellent cook"