Qin Sheng shook his head, "It's nothing, I was wondering when the rescue would arrive."

  Chu Xingyu raised a smile, and the dust-stained little face instantly gained a little more color. It would be a pity that this delicate face would be in the apocalypse. In the entertainment industry before, Qin Sheng was somewhat of a mom fan.

  "It's okay, Sister Sheng, we can definitely wait for rescue!"

  Qin Sheng couldn't help being infected by Chu Xingyu's smile, and the corners of her mouth raised slightly.

  "Last time, Sister Sheng saved us before we had time to thank you. This time, Sister Sheng saved us again." Chu Xingyu raised his hand to wipe the tip of his nose in embarrassment. When he thought of being saved by Sister Sheng twice in a row, he always felt sad. I feel like a big boy, I am too irresponsible.

  Qin Sheng smiled slightly and shook his head.

  "That's all."

  Seeing Qin Sheng looking out the window again, Chu Xingyu opened his mouth slightly and then closed it obediently. When he left, he helped Qin Sheng close the door.

  As soon as he turned his head, he came face to face with a pale face. If Jiang Miaomiao and Wang Yu weren't there, he might have punched this face subconsciously.

  "Xingyu, do you think I'm handsome?" Lin Xing finally spoke and didn't intend to keep pretending.

  The corner of Chu Xingyu's mouth twitched and he rolled his eyes, "Sister Miao Miao, is today's theme Halloween?" "

  Bingo!" Jiang Miaomiao gestured, stepped forward and dragged Chu Xingyu away, "Take that It's you who's coming down."

  Knowing that it was Qin Sheng's arrangement, Chu Xingyu sat on the chair without any complaints and waited for Jiang Miaomiao to put on makeup for him.

  About half an hour later, Jiang Miaomiao put on different makeup for everyone present, except Qin Sheng in the bathroom.

  "How about we scare my aunt and see how powerful it is?" Lin Xing secretly asked with blood-red lips open.

  Chu Xingyu thought for a while and said with some worry, "What if I scare Sister Sheng?"

  Jiang Miaomiao shook her head helplessly when she heard the conversation between the two. She knew how bold Qin Sheng was. After all, Qin Sheng killed just a few little ghosts in makeup in seconds.

  "How could Qin Sheng be scared by us if he is so powerful?" Wang Yu thought of Qin Sheng's appearance today as he chopped down zombies without a blush or a heartbeat. These two of them were simply dwarfed by the big witches.

  "You can try." Seeing the hesitation of several people, Jiang Miaomiao gave way to the bathroom.

  Lin Xing and the other two glanced at each other, then walked slowly towards the bathroom together.

  Before the three of them reached out to open the bathroom door, they heard a creak, and the bathroom door was opened from the inside, and a pale little face suddenly slipped out of the bathroom door.

tamarisk online romance

" After stocking up on supplies, I will beat the dog king directly in the last days "

Qin Sheng's works

Haven’t updated in a few days/can’t find the book you’re reading? notice me

View updated replies