Akio: Like I said, I did nothing. All I did was battling.

Kabuto: But you beat a bandit leader in Battle Spirits! Like real battle, Battle Spirits are taken seriously and consider a battle of life and pride!

Akio: Seriously?!

Kabuto: But thank you! We really thank you!

While the villagers thanking Akio, he felt awkward all the sudden. When Fanta walking toward them, the villagers greeted him as Akio turn to him.

Fanta: Good work, battler. I thank you for helping this village.

Akio: R-Right... You welcome.

Fanta: But I still need to ask you some questions, especially... about your sentient spirit.

Akio: *nervous expression* ...?

(Time Skip)

The bandit group was taken away by half of the patrol squad, while the other half including the leader stay at the remain at the village for a while. The guards are helping the villagers to rebuild the village.

(Building)
(Room)

At one of the fine building, and inside one of the room, Fanta and Akio are talking to each other. After inspecting Akio's deck, Fanta sees that Mitsurugi-Dragon is the only spirit that are sentient. While Fanta seems to act normally with Akio, he actually use honorific toward Mitsurugi-Dragon.

Fanta: Mitsurugi-dono, I thank you and your battler for helping this village. It might be at the edge of the kingdom, but this people are still the people of Verde.

Mitsurugi-Dragon: Of course.

Akio: So, are we off the hook?

Fanta: Not completely, I still wonder how exactly you arrive here.

Akio: *scratch his head* W-Well, that kinda really hard to explain... Eheheh...

Fanta: But there's no denying you protected this village. Though I have another request. Can you stay at this village for a while? In case if there's other ruffians around.

Akio: Ehh? You want me to fight them?

Fanta: Not fighting directly, but with Battle Spirits. After all, the races and spirits agree that a fair way to fight is through Battle Spirits.

Akio: O-Oh...

Fanta: You don't know?

Akio: *glance away* O-Of course I know! I just forget because I haven't battled in a while! Ahahahah!

Fanta: Hmm... But I am still suprised you have a sentient spirit. A sentient one rarely appear before people, and some doesn't even want to get involve in any conflict. Especially the Twelve Zodiac Council. But Lord Asklepiooze disappear years ago without anyone know where he is.

Akio: *in mind* The SnakeMasterDeity Asklepiooze... The 13th Zodiac deity disappear?

Fanta: So, please, lend us your help. I will greatly appreciate.