A New Journey

A new world, Sixelia. Shinmen Akio reunite with the person who made him change in Battle Spirits and become a Burst user, and the one who gave him his key spirit... Bashin Dan, the saviour of multiverse. Having coming to the new world, Akio has already facing a new challenge in the way many usually went for... Battle Spirits!

(Village)

When he arrived at the village, Akio challenge Roktar into a battle and held out his deck. The bandit gang and the villagers look at Akio in suprise.

Roktar: Who the heck are you?! From your look, there's no way you're someone from Verde!

Akio: So what? I'm here for a battle. How's that?

Roktar: Tch. What an annoying brat. Fine, I'll battle with you! But if you lost, this village is goner!

Akio: Fine, I'm going to win anyway.

Roktar: You're really are annoying! Don't get cocky!

He point his right hand up, showing a gauntlet with a core on the gauntlet.

Roktar: So, where's core item?

Akio: Core item?

He sees something glowing at his pocket, before taking out a fingerless glove. On the fingerless, there's a single core on it. Akio put the glove on at his left hand before put out his left hand out.

Roktar: You seems like an amateur if you don't know that. Now, call it out!

Akio: I know!

Roktar/Akio: Gate Open, Release!

Everything engulf in bright light and the two teleport to a different area.

(Battle Zone)

Unlike the battlefield that Akio used to that created by IBSA, the ones that shown are completely different. The field are all ground with the battlefield are in the shape of circle. Rather called as battlefield, it is called as Battle Zone. At the sides of the battlefield, there are a huge spectator zone like area where people can watch the battle in the Battle Zone.

Akio: Wh-What is this?

He look around as he currently standing on a platform with a battler table in front of him. Akio also wears a red chest armor with dragon motif, and there are at least five cores at his armor. Two at his shoulders, three at his chest.

Akio: *look at himself* What's this? This is really cool.

At the other side, Roktar's armor still the same with the cores all over his chest armor due to his large body.

Roktar: You better prepare, kid. I'll show you the true terror of my battle style! You can have the first turn!

Akio: Then, let's do this.

They put their deck onto their respective battler table. The rules are pretty much the same, and there are also a Soul Core in the Reserve. Because Roktar allows it, he let Akio have the first turn.