Difference in Level

Akio and Kabuto went to their journey. At one of their stop, Akio battled with a brave user who uses both Strike-Siegwurm and Sieg-Apollodragon effectively along with their brave. After that, they continue on with their journey through the Kingdom of Verde. After few days, they reach at the next town and temporary work at the snack shop, who the owner is an old lady, near the inn they staying at.

(Night)
(Inn)
(Room)

After dinner at the main dining area below, they went back to their room. They take a shower and change into their casual clothes.

Kabuto: That was a fine bath! Never thought this inn have that kind of facility!

Akio: Well, that is good.

Kabuto: Right?

He look at Akio who look at his cards and other decks, placing the cards at two different place on the floor.

Kabuto: What are you doing, Akio?

Akio: After battling against Fidio, Fanta and then Ashel last few days... I realize that my usual increase hand strategy won't work like usual. I usually uses Double Blaster and Burst Draw to increase my hands with Burst tactics, and Kagutsuchidragoon during attack step. But...

He look at his cards. Mitsurugi-Dragon card levitate near him.

Akio: They able to counter that tactics quite fine.

Mitsurugi-Dragon: And that is why you choose to change your deck.

Akio: Yeah. I use the mix between multiple dragon family, like the Terra Dragon and War Dragon.

Mitsurugi-Dragon: If you choose to use mix deck, it could work.

Kabuto: A yellow brave and white magic.

Akio: But it feels quite off from my usual way. That's why I try to find the recipe that I can fully uses only red cards.

Mitsurugi-Dragon: You stick too color again.

Akio: Just showing my pride as a red battler. Though I did mention I'm good with white and green deck, too. That's why I was thinking of switching deck, too.

Mitsurugi-Dragon: Oh-ho?

Kabuto: Hey, hey, Akio, what are you key spirits for white and green deck?

Akio: Sorry, but that's a secret until you see them. Though they are not sentient spirits like Mitsurugi.

Kabuto: Even so, X-Rares are rare too. There are other cards that rare despite not being sentient, too!

Akio: Now then... Kabuto, if you want to rest, get some rest. I'm still thinking of my new deck recipe.

Kabuto: Okay!

After turning off the light, Kabuto went to sleep at his own bed. With just the table lamp, Akio look at his cards to decide what kind of deck he would use not just his primary red deck, but his white and green deck as well.

(Next Day)
(Morning)

When the morning come, Akio awaken by Kabuto as he was asleep on the floor. After waking him up, they went to take a shower and clean themselves, changing into their usual clothes.

(Snack Shop)

At the snack shop, Akio and Kabuto work at the storage room, arranging the item there. While they continue to work, Kabuto been quiet for a while. He glance at Akio, and think about what he has been doing and that is putting deck recipe to make himself stronger.