Bio of Akio

Here's the detail about Akio...

Shinmen Akio (character)

Information

Alias: The Dragon General, Red Core Hero

Gender: Male

Age: 15 

Deck Color: Red, White, Green

Origin: Kai, Toukai

Appearance

Akio is a teenage boy with messy spiky dark purplish hair with shade purple eyes. His common attires are black long cloak jacket with a dragon emblem arm band at the left forearm, black uniform like button shirt with white shirt inside, a bracelet at his right wrist with a fingerless glove, bandages wrap around his left forehand, long black pants with long red belt, spiky left leg band and a pair of white shoes with black-red highlights.

Personality

Akio is a fun loving person, carefree and easily socialise with anyone. Because he always move away, Akio try to make as much as friends he can at the place where they live before moving again.

When in battle, Akio is very excited and likes battle. His skills with Burst cards make him hard to predict and he can make almost any kind of counter. He tend to rile up his opponents to make them get stronger so they can give him a challenge.

He have sibling like relationship with Souun, often teasing her a lot. While they do argue, they always consider each other as friends and have a mutual respect.

History

Akio live at a town named Kai, Toukai, in Japan. Before his family become wealthy, Akio and his parents always move around the country. Because of this, Akio unable to make much proper friends because they tend to move away within a year.

Throughout the moving, Akio met a lot of people. He was a childhood friend to Gunjou Souun, before he moved away. In the next town, Akio befriend with Rekka Yukimura as they train together with "Nobu" to become better battlers. Among the moving, Akio meet with a young man named Bashin Dan where he receive his key spirit from.

After years passed, Akio followed his parents overseas at America. Gaining experience from there, Akio learn how harsh the world is compare to Japan. After become a teenager, Akio moved back to Japan as a traveler, even keeping in touch with his grandparents at his hometown.

After an incident, Akio was taken to a new world of Sixelia where Battle Spirits decide everything.

Skill

Akio is a very skillful battle spirits battler, even better than Yukimura after he gain experience from overseas. However, his skill isn't good enough to make him well-known overseas because there are multiple foreign battlers that can beat him.

As a kid, Akio was terrible battler and always lose no matter how much he tried to win. But he slowly learning before he actually able to win.

Deck

Akio is a Burst user, and build his deck that allow him to make full usage of Burst cards. While mainly using red deck, Akio also can use green and white deck as well.

Spirits

Normal:
• Goradon
• Kagutsuchidragoon
• Messenger Dragon
• Night Sky Dragon

X-Rare:
• The SoulBlade Samurai-Dragon-Heaven
• The SwordHero Sieg-Susano-Fried
• The MasterSwordWarDragon Mitsurugi-Dragon (Key Spirit)

Magic
• Burst Flame
• Burst Draw
• Double Blaster
• Burst Cross
• Buster Lance

Nexus》
• The Great Dragon Castle Honmaru

《Brave》
???

Trivia

• Akio is named from one of Miyamoto Musashi's named, "Shinmen Takezō."

• Despite currently a traveler, Akio's family is very wealthy.

• He is an acquaintance to Shidou Shingen, and know him for a long time.