Goradon and Kagutsuchidragoon blast a breath of flame at Raktor's energy dome, blasting it apart and destroying two remaining life.

《Raktor's Life: 2 - 0》
《Battle Ended》
《Winner: Shinmen Akio》

Raktor: Aaaaarghh!!

He blast back when his cores shatter, and everything engulf in bright light.

(Village)

While there are spectator zone in the Battle Zone, it seems the bandits and the villagers are not placed there and have to wait for the results. A bright orb appear above them as Raktor get blasted out from there, landing into some of his men.

"Boss!!"

Akio come out from the orb and landed, as the orb disappear. Raktor gets and hold his head in pain.

Raktor: Who the heck are you...?! How can you get the hold of a sentient spirit?!

Akio: Not telling any of you.

Raktor: Tch. If you got a sentient, then you might be someone very famous or even someone from the elite! Next time, I--!

???: You won't get anything next!

The bandits look around and sees a group of men wearing high tevh animal motif colored in green, with the leader having a slightly different motif. The leader take off his helmet and reveal his black hair and black eyes.

《Fanta》
《Age: 23》
《Leader of Verde Patrol Forces》

Kuwa: Roktar and Mibro Gang, you all are under arrest for raiding this village!

Because unable to find a way to escape, and the guns all pointed at them, Mibro Gang accept their defeat and surrendered. Due to Akio's assistance, the villagers thanked him for beating the bandit leader.

"Thank you, thank you very much!"

"Because of you, our village is saved!"

"You're really amazing!"

Akio: N-No, I just helping because I was around...!

Among the crowd, the little boy with greenish hair and black eyes, with bug style clothing from before walk to Akio.

《Kabuto》 《Age: 13》 《Green Battler》

《Kabuto》
《Age: 13》
《Green Battler》

Kabuto: Thanks for the save! You're so cool!