Mitsurugi-Dragon: Yeah.

He crack his fists before placing his right hand onto the sword handle. When heard Mitsurugi-Dragon spoke, Raktor is even more shocked.

Raktor: I-Impossible...! Your X-Rare... Don't tell me that it's a sentient spirit?!

Akio: Well, I am as suprised as you are before. Either way, I'm going to win this!

He put the Soul Core onto Mitsurugi-Dragon.

Akio: And I set another Burst!

He put another card facedown.

Akio: Let's go, attack step! Go, my partner!

Mitsurugi-Dragon: Leave it to me!

Once the card turned, Mitsurugi-Dragon flies ahead. The Soul Core shines.

Akio: Roar, dragons! Let your roar break everything in your battle!

He slide the Soul Core from Mitsurugi-Dragon to the Trash.

Akio: Soul Burst, activate!!

The Burst card flip up and burn in flame.

Akio: Burst effect... One opposing spirit with 10,000 BP or less is destroyed!

Raktor: What?!

Akio: Go away, Ashigaru Warrior!

The card blast intense heat beam hit Ashigaru Warrior, making it clanking around and explode.

Akio: Come on, The Great Dragon Castle Honmaru!

The ground at Akio's field breaks before a dragon in the form of castle emerge.

《The Great Dragon Castle Honmaru - Lv1》

Akio: After activation, I can deploy this card as Nexus! The Great Dragon Castle Honmaru's effect! In my attack step, all my spirits in the "War Dragon" family get 3000 BP!

《The MasterSwordWarDragon - Mitsurugi-Dragon - Lv2: BP 12,000 + BP 3000 = BP 15,000》

Akio: And Mitsurugi-Dragon's effect! After I activate a Soul Burst, for each opposing spirit that was destroyed, one life will be sent to the Reserve!

Raktor: Another effect?!

Mitsurugi-Dragon unsheath his sword and throw an energy slash, sending it into Raktor's energy dome and destroy it.

《Raktor's Life: 3 - 2》

Raktor: Argh! D-Damn it...! Mibrock-Soldier, block!

When Mibrock-Soldier goes for the block, Mitsurugi-Dragon merely slash down the robot spirit and cause it to explode.

Akio: Now, go! Goradon, Kagutsuchidragoon, aim for his remaining life!

Both dragon spirits roar and rush ahead. Raktor panicked and look at his cards, but don't have any counter magic card to use.

Raktor: Aaargh! Damn it! Life!