"No, really you take them. It makes more sense if you take them anyways." Theresa said.

"Why? Because I go to the same school? Because I live here?" Marissa asked and there was a small silence.

"Um, Ally and I can go with you." Seth told Marissa.

"Sorry, you know what, I should have called anyway."

"I should've called to." Theresa said.

"Um, I'll just see you three at school." Marissa said, then left.

"Yeah, I shouldn't just stop by, I should go." Theresa also said, walking off. "No wait." Ryan muttered but she was already gone.

"Well, I guess we're hitchhiking." Seth stated.

The three of us headed to the kitchen to see Sandy and Kirsten.

"Hey."

"Hey." I greeted Kirsten.

"Is it a good morning?" Sandy asked.

"Mmm." Ryan said.

"So, Ryan a couple of your friends stopped by..briefly." Kirsten told him, making me smile.

"Yeah, we know, it was awkward." Seth told her.

"So is Theresa staying?" Kirsten asked Ryan.

"Yeah, looks that way." Seth answered for him.

"I thought she was going home." Sandy said and Ryan went to answer, but Seth cut him off.

"Nope. Change of plans."

"It's amazing. His lips don't even move." Sandy stated, pointing to Ryan.

"Well, how long is she staying?" Kirsten asked.

"We're figuring it all out." Ryan said unsurely.

"Well is she gonna what, rent a place? What kinda lease month to month or can she afford to buy?" Sandy asked, making Ryan and I look over at Seth, who smiled.

"I am this way for a reason."

"Yeah, well she's catering a tennis tournament for now."

"Is she gonna get a job after that?"

"And what about the guy she's marrying?" Sandy and Kirsten asked.

"Is she gonna go back to school?"

"Uh, um. School bye." Ryan stated, walking off. .

"Now you know why I do all the talking. Hey, by the way we're gonna need a ride to school, thanks." Seth said, grabbing my hand. We headed to the car, where Kirsten said she would take us.

~~~~

After school, I walked into the kitchen with Ryan to see Caleb and Kirsten.

"Hello, Kirsten. Mr. Nichol." I greeted.

"Oh, why don't you call him Caleb?" Kirsten said, and I glanced over at Caleb who didn't look all too happy at that.

"Congrats on your award." Ryan told him.

"Ah means nothing. They're lucky I agreed to pose for their front cover." Caleb said with a wave of his hand.

"I think you should use that in your speech. Ryan, do you want me to set a place for Marissa?" Kirsten asked.

"Uh, I'm gonna have to get back to you on that." Ryan told her before he left the kitchen.

"Um, I'll be upstairs if you need me." I told Kirsten then hurried from the kitchen.