He also remembered that Chu Jiangting was the family member of the red panda Qiuqiu.

  Bai Nuosi was a little happy: "It turns out it's you. You've worked hard today."

  Chu Jiangting immediately blushed and shook his head: "No hard work, it is our task to protect Teacher Xiaobai."

It is also what they have always wanted to do, and Teacher Xiaobai does not need to thank them.

  Han Baiyi asked: "Is Teacher Xiaobai going out?"

  Bai Nuosi said hesitantly: "I want to take the babies to the garden. Can I go out?"

  Not sure how Director Huo arranged it, Bai Nuosi asked again: "Will it embarrass you?"

  Teacher Xiaobai is always like this, habitually thinking about others. Han Baiyi looked at Teacher Xiaobai and said in a gentle voice: "Of course, Teacher Xiaobai, you can go wherever you want, just tell us."

  Chu Jiangting also said immediately: "Yes, wherever Teacher Xiaobai goes, we will follow him."

  Anyway, as long as he can follow Teacher Xiaobai, his panda mental body will be happy. At this time, Qiuqiu has been making noise in Chu Jiangting's mental sea for a long time. It can't wait to come out to see Teacher Xiaobai.

  However, no matter how noisy it was, it was still suppressed by Chu Jiangting.

  In this situation, Qiuqiu, as a spiritual body, is not suitable to come out. Moreover, the grown-up panda cub is already a big Qiuqiu. It will scare Teacher Xiaobai.

  When Bai Nuosi heard this, he said a little embarrassedly: "Then I go to the garden, do you want to follow me?"

  In other words, he just took the babies out to watch the sunset, and he was followed by two young guards in uniform. Isn't it strange?

  Moreover, it is too troublesome for others.

  But Han Baiyi and Chu Jiangting must follow, and Bai Nuosi can only let them follow.

  They were worried about Teacher Xiaobai going out. Everyone was very afraid of Bai Nuosi's kidnapping.

  Now that someone has been eyeing Teacher Xiaobai, they will never leave from now on!

  Wherever Teacher Xiaobai goes, they will follow!

  Bai Nuosi took the babies to sit on a bench in the garden. The scenery in the hospital garden was still very beautiful. Not far away from the bench, there was a small lake, and the horizon in the distance was the gorgeous sunset. .

  Bai Nuosi was holding the snake baby in his arms, with the little lion and white tiger lying at his feet. Bai Nuosi pointed to the sunset in the distance and said to the babies: "Look, the sunset is so beautiful!"

  The three babies looked at the sunset carefully. Teng She and Huo Ranchuan used to go on missions, and spent a lot of time in the backward Huangxing. They had not seen the sunset a few times, but they had seen aurora a few times, like this one. The experience of sitting peacefully in the garden, doing nothing, just quietly blowing in the wind and looking at the scenery, is unique.

  Not only did Teng Snake not have this experience, but neither did the little lion and little white tiger, as well as Han Baiyi and Chu Jiangting.

  Although they have different origins and different experiences, the people around them have the same requirements for them.

  They have been training since childhood and dare not slack off for a moment. Sitting in the garden and watching the sunset without doing anything is something they never dare to dream about.