Huo Ranchuan ran all the way down from the dormitory on the 20th floor on foot, and then chased them over without even breathing. He said seriously: "Teacher Xiaobai, it's very dangerous over there. There may be a second time." Explosion, you'd better not go there."

  Huo Ranchuan's expression was very serious. The explosion site was so close to the Rose Nursery. The other party might have deliberately lured out the mental cubs.

  Bai Nuosi said worriedly: "But the stars and the baby both ran over."

  Bai Nuosi felt vaguely that something was not right. Babies would be scared when they heard loud noises, not to mention the explosion and the flames shooting into the sky. Normal babies should be scared, right?

  Huo Ranchuan looked at the situation not far away, and with a serious face he pushed Bai Nuosi to sit on a bench by the roadside, and said to him: "It's dangerous ahead, you wait here, I will bring them back. "

  Bai Nuosi also knew that chasing after them would only delay them. After all, he knew nothing, and he couldn't even outrun the two babies.

  But he was really worried, so he followed all the way. Now that Huo Ranchuan asked him to wait here, he sat on the bench obediently and looked up at Huo Ranchuan: "Okay, director, go find him quickly. Come on, babies!"

  Huo Ranchuan felt so soft in his heart when he saw such a well-behaved Teacher Xiaobai. In fact, Teacher Xiaobai was only 22 years old, and he was on the small side. The bangs covering his forehead were messy by the night wind. He was wearing thin pajamas. When sitting obediently on the bench, the little one looked pitiful and cute.

  Teacher Xiaobai seems to need more care than the two spiritual cubs.

  Huo Ranchuan couldn't help but stretched out his hand to rub his hair, took off his black coat, covered Bai Nuosi's body, and said to him: "Just wait, I will bring them back safely. "

  After Huo Ranchuan finished speaking, he turned around and ran in the direction of the explosion.

  Bai Nuosi was wearing Huo Ranchuan's coat. Looking at Huo Ranchuan's back, he immediately stood up and watched Huo Ranchuan leave.

  Teng Snake was already following closely behind, following the little lion to the building where the explosion occurred. The door was already on fire and collapsed. They rushed into the fire regardless of the danger. They saw Qin Yuxing carrying the unconscious Song Hengye on his back in the fire. He quickly ran out and found several people lying behind him.

  Qin Yuxing's eyes were red, his whole body was covered with dust, and his cheeks were dark. He rushed out of the fire with Song Hengye on his back, shouting as he rushed: "Song Hengye, wake up! Don't sleep, you can Don't scare me, okay?"

  Song Hengye was unconscious at this time and could not hear Qin Yuxing's call at all. Qin Yuxing regretted that his intestines were blue.

  He should have been training at home obediently, listening to the old man's words and not running around.

  It was he who asked Song Hengye to go back and rescue him, and he also asked Song Hengye to accompany him to find the ticket seller to change the ticket because Song Hengye was easy to talk to.

  Who knew that the person selling the tickets was not easy to talk to at all, and even after it was determined that he would not be able to board the ship tomorrow, he suddenly became angry, and four or five A-levels around him attacked him.

  Although he is S-level, he has just differentiated, and his mental body is still in the form of an unevolved cub. Not to mention Song Hengye, he has not yet differentiated.