After a while, Mr. Qin thought with a cold face, could it be that every training result in the past was caused by the acting training?

  Looking at Song Hengye, Mr. Qin thinks it is very possible!

  Qin Yuxing saw that the old man was really angry. Although the old man was angry, he didn't care. It wasn't that he was unfilial, but that he had been really stressed out over the years.

  Now he just wants to leave here, leave this broken planet, go to the end of the world with his sword, and conquer the stars and the sea.

  It doesn't matter if the old man is angry, but it would be bad if he is put in solitary confinement because of his anger.

  It was not like he had never been imprisoned when he was a child. In addition to various simulated battlefields for training, the small black room had an iron wall. Even if he had awakened to S level, he was not sure that he could blow up the wall of the small black room. If he really wanted to blow it up. , he probably has to wait until his milk lion evolves into a mighty male lion, but the problem now is that his ticket will set sail tomorrow.

  In any case, he had to find a way to contact the person on the black market first, and then ask that person to change the ticket for him, or buy another one for next week. After all, he had not yet figured out how to get the little lion.

  Mr. Qin saw Qin Yuxing lowering his head and said nothing. He thought of the little lion's performance in the live broadcast room and how he looked like a treasure when he saw the beautiful candies. He suddenly felt a little softer in his heart.

  However, before he could speak, Qin Yuxing suddenly knelt down very smoothly, and with a pop, he knelt in front of the old man.

  Mr. Qin: "..."

  Qin Yuxing's eyes were red, and he said aggrievedly: "Grandpa, I really didn't mean to find a substitute trainer."

  Mr. Qin's voice was cold: "If it's not intentional, then it's intentional?"

  Qin Yuxing: "..."

  Qin Yuxing puffed up his chest and said righteously: "I haven't missed any of my daily homework! If you don't believe me, just ask him."

  Qin Yuxing stretched out his hand and pointed at Song Hengye.

  Song Hengye, who was about to leave: "..."

  Mr. Qin is not stupid: "I don't believe you two are working together."

  Qin Yuxing was anxious: "Oh, grandpa!"

  Qin Yuxing stood up, approached Mr. Qin, and whispered: "Grandpa, I just want to help him. His situation is very difficult. He was admitted from the Desolate Star Belt. He has no family and no way to make money. , he is just a military academy student. In addition to training, he can't even find time to work part-time. How miserable is it? Isn't it? Haven't you always taught me that I should be discerning and make friends with outstanding talents when I see them? He is the first talent I made friends with!"

  Mr. Qin: "..."

  Although this statement was full of loopholes, Mr. Qin was moved and asked in a low voice: "Is he awake yet?"

  What level? He actually asked Young Master Qin to rush to make friends?

  Qin Yuxing paused, feeling a little guilty, but he quickly said sternly: "Although he hasn't awakened yet, he wants to train the life-threatening Juan Wang Momentum, which is on par with Chu Jiangting. This is not It doesn't make sense to awaken an S-level person, right?"